Valhalla Updates

bitflipper

10 hours ago, bitflipper said:

They are different (I prefer the sound of ValhallaShimmer), but given the limited number of use-cases for this type of reverb, I'd still consider them redundant.

If you're intent on having more than one flavor of a regenerative pitch-shifting reverb, check out irid from tritik. It's got a couple tricks all its own. It's only 50 bucks, too, same as ValhallaShimmer.

In addition to Irid, don't forget about Audiority Xenoverb

I haven't bought a reverb (or a compressor, equalizer, exciter or any other sound-massager) in years. At some point you realize you've got more than enough. Of everything.

That said, I admit to having purchased a delay not long ago. Did I need one? Nope. But I was curious about what Sean was going do with a delay plugin. I was not disappointed. That idiosyncratic Quartz mode finds its way into almost everything I do.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2022 at 10:23 PM, bitflipper said:

They are different (I prefer the sound of ValhallaShimmer), but given the limited number of use-cases for this type of reverb, I'd still consider them redundant.

If you're intent on having more than one flavor of a regenerative pitch-shifting reverb, check out irid from tritik. It's got a couple tricks all its own. It's only 50 bucks, too, same as ValhallaShimmer.

Don't forget - 35% OFF all Tritik plugins until Wednesday!