Soundiron Rainsong FREE!

cclarry

I read the first thing on the product page ("Rainsong is a free collection of rain WAV audio files we created as part of a Rainy Day songwriting competition in April 2020.") and thought I'll pass.

But it's actually a pretty interesting Kontakt instrument.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

THIS live performance is SPECTACULAR!

💯 percent agree Larry. I know that and have watched it a bunch of times. The drummer on that tour was awesome and sadly died of cancer. He played that groove better than anyone since Bonham himself. Just an great song and a great performance.  I'm a huge Zeppelin fan. Have been since I  was a wee lad. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, simon said:

another ugly downloader is needed to actually download it :( 

Yeah, but the installer itself doesn't need installation - it just downloads and unpacks the files for you.

If you want to keep the compressed files for backups, you can uncheck the self-clean-up box.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, husker said:

If anyone needs any Christmas ideas for me, I'll take the SoundIron Omega bundle...

All things considered, it's a good deal. This is the last year that they're offering a future discount on newly released libraries too.

Too pricey for me though.

11 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

@huskerThat's a great thread idea! What's on your Christmas/Chanukah/etc list? You should do it! It would be fun. 

I'll take a serious cop out on this - I'll ask for peace on earth and good will toward all.

I've been back on the forum only a few days.  I had been gone for about two months, mostly due to an all expenses paid vacation to a current regional hot spot courtesy of the United States Department of Defense.  Close by, people live in abject povery with the threat of a madman escalating an already atrocious situation.  One can't express how humbling that is to me.

I know the forum here represents many different global locales, but the vast majority of us are so lucky in life, we can't imagine anything else.  

I could put together a list of stuff, but realistically, I have everything I could ever want.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, husker said:

I'll take a serious cop out on this - I'll ask for peace on earth and good will toward all.

I've been back on the forum only a few days.  I had been gone for about two months, mostly due to an all expenses paid vacation to a current regional hot spot courtesy of the United States Department of Defense.  Close by, people live in abject povery with the threat of a madman escalating an already atrocious situation.  One can't express how humbling that is to me.

I know the forum here represents many different global locales, but the vast majority of us are so lucky in life, we can't imagine anything else.  

I could put together a list of stuff, but realistically, I have everything I could ever want.

Great and meaningful point.

Thanks for the reminder to not only step back and appreciate all that we have but to consider others . Perhaps some of that money allocated for additional sample libraries and plugins can be spent helping someone else.