Good Or Bad

jack c.

20 hours ago, DaveT2 said:

Interesting. What was your inspiration for this song?   

for me songs i'm inspired by what i hear in me head,what i hear,what i see,what i think.this song comes about with how can  one human do to another and endless questions of why?jack c.

40 minutes ago, jack c. said:

for me songs i'm inspired by what i hear in me head,what i hear,what i see,what i think.this song comes about with how can  one human do to another and endless questions of why?jack c.

thanks. Mine are usually inspired by an extreme emotion, mostly grief. I am trying to write an "upbeat" song and it is not easy so that is why I asked.  

I really enjoy that you are trying many different styles of songs.  I particularly like that you are getting a message across but are not overselling the song (vocals).  IMHO in so much of what one hears from the commercial sources, the vocalist ruins it by overstatement and overselling (performance, lyrics, etc.) to the point of annoyance.  Sorry for the run-on sentence.  Nice on Jack!

19 hours ago, freddy j said:

I really enjoy that you are trying many different styles of songs.  I particularly like that you are getting a message across but are not overselling the song (vocals).  IMHO in so much of what one hears from the commercial sources, the vocalist ruins it by overstatement and overselling (performance, lyrics, etc.) to the point of annoyance.  Sorry for the run-on sentence.  Nice on Jack!

thanks for listen/comments.jack c.

20 hours ago, garybrun said:

Your mixes have come a long way since you joined the forum.

I hear some of the volume keeps changing in various sections.  compression??

thanks to you guys and insights have helped immensely in me endeavors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

don't know about compression.jack c.