iZotope Holiday Bundle 2022: Neutron 4 Elements | Ozone 10 Elements | Audiolens | Insight 2 | Stratus

cclarry

1 hour ago, dubdisciple said:

Are they making audiolens work with elements plugins?  Otherwise it is a weird inclusion

Interesting question. Also, is Audiolens compatible with full versions of Neutron 3 and Ozone 9?

Edited by LAGinz

4 hours ago, fret_man said:

But it's a standalone application, right? You should be able to use it on it's own without Ozone 10.

With very little value. Audiolens is an app that gathers data from songs you like. But to use this data to apply an eq curve, dynamic range etc to your song you need either Nutron 4 or Ozone 10.

Audiolens by itself is almost useless.

17 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Audiolens by itself is almost useless.

I wouldn't say that.

You still get to do a spectral profile of your song and compare it with those of reference tracks. I see it as a sanity check that my mix/master is within the same ballpark as other songs in the genre. It's always possible to use whichever tools you want to shape your mix, and then compare it again - much like using iZotope Tonal Balance Control (for visual reference only)/Mastering the Mix Reference.

Edited by antler
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, antler said:

I wouldn't say that.

You still get to do a spectral profile of your song and compare it with those of reference tracks. I see it as a sanity check that my mix/master is within the same ballpark as other songs in the genre. It's always possible to use whichever tools you want to shape your mix, and then compare it again - much like using iZotope Tonal Balance Control (for visual reference only)/Mastering the Mix Reference.

That is true and that is why I said 'almost'. But the big difference between Audiolens and Tonal balance is time spent doing the comparaison. With Tonal balance, being a plugin, you can do fixes on the fly looking at the result as you go along. With Audiolens either you have to export and run it through each time you want to do a check or change your audio driver to something other than ASIO so Audiolens can grab it. It's just not very convenient, but it's free,

The big change I just saw though, is that new versions of Neutron and Ozone elements work with it. That could be very nice for very little cash! And these element versions are sometimes freebies.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2022 at 8:21 PM, dubdisciple said:

Are they making audiolens work with elements plugins?  Otherwise it is a weird inclusion

Referencing workflow and target library operates with the following products:

Ozone Elements (Version from Nov. 23, 2022 onwards), Ozone 10 Standard and Advanced

Neutron Elements, Neutron 4

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

Referencing workflow and target library operates with the following products:

Ozone Elements (Version from Nov. 23, 2022 onwards), Ozone 10 Standard and Advanced

Neutron Elements, Neutron 4

Someone beat you to it but still much appreciated. Thank you

• 5 weeks later...

https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/izotope-holiday-bundle.html

So this includes new Audiolens referencing app paired with Ozone 10 Elements (NEW!) and Neutron 4 Elements (NEW!), plus Insight 2 for metering and Stratus by Exponential Audio for reverb clarity.

I have the previous bundle with the Ozone v9 Elements and Neutron 3 Elements. So is it worth this $49 to upgrade them to leter versions listed?