Logitech sale

Zo

Hi guyz this is actually a question , does Logitech ever does sales ?

Another question i installed the logiciel app just to check on windows 8 ...any of you guyz noticed impact on system and latency , there's a lot with this at start :

Considering the MX keys and MX 3 S mouse 

image.png.07616d944f2ea0aa3b0ec86ec2f3aee3.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zo said:

Hi guyz this is actually a question , does Logitech ever does sales ?

Considering the MX keys and MX 3 S mouse 

Hi Zo,

Not sure about Logitech direct but they certainly have sales on Amazon for them.

Here are some current BF deals on Amazon UK (I couldn't see the 3s on sale but have included the 2s below).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Advanced-Illuminated-Responsive-Bluetooth/dp/B07W5JK5MW 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Anywhere-Wireless-Multi-Device-Bluetooth/dp/B07W5JJR4H

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Wireless-Multi-Device-Bluetooth-Unifying/dp/B07W4DGVQF

Sorry, can't help with the latency query as I don't have the Logitech stuff installed.

6 hours ago, ZincT said:

Hi Zo,

Not sure about Logitech direct but they certainly have sales on Amazon for them.

Here are some current BF deals on Amazon UK (I couldn't see the 3s on sale but have included the 2s below).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Advanced-Illuminated-Responsive-Bluetooth/dp/B07W5JK5MW 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Anywhere-Wireless-Multi-Device-Bluetooth/dp/B07W5JJR4H

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Wireless-Multi-Device-Bluetooth-Unifying/dp/B07W4DGVQF

Sorry, can't help with the latency query as I don't have the Logitech stuff installed.

Thks , yep i saw price in amazon and still a lot ...was considering the 2 S as alternative but some falws have been coreected in the 3 and the 3 S so i don't know , notice that i m using my more than 10 years old Mx master (the first one) and it's solid , i know logitech ain't cheap but rock solid ...i just want to secure purchase before our great leaders mess things even more ....

• Like 1

Their software is not required if you use Win7 or better. The ONLY thing that does is allows customization of the keyboard/mouse at the expense of always running. All of the special keys/buttons are exposed to running applications via Windows automatically, so you can assign them in the apps themselves.

Their software has been flaky for a while for me. I have not used it for a few years now.

Hi guys,

The MX Master 3 and 3S have a magic (there's no other word) mouse wheel compared to the 2nd version. It's very useful if you often scroll down or up a lot for a "long distance".  Sorry for my poor english...

I don't use the thumb wheel a lot though. I didn't with my 2S either...

Also, the "next" and "previous" thumb buttons are way better on the 3 / 3S.

22 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

Hey @Zo  Got an email from Logitech yesterday.  Here is a link with the tracking snipped:

https://www.logitech.com/en-us

BF sale until Monday 28 Code BF22USD.  Not much of a deal if you ask me, but you didn't :)

Im in France so i doubt i can use this vaucher BF22USD ()might try BF22EU )lol )but thks for thinkibg of me , much appreciated ...

• Like 1

I don't care for Logitech, but I have been using a similar design "vertical mouse" for a couple years now and it is a real wrist-saver for me.  I would never be able to go back to the flat ones.  It probably took me a couple weeks of having both mice available until I committed to it.

<edit>   <- That is my mouse in the profile pic

Edited by Brian Lawler

Just now, Brian Lawler said:

I don't care for Logitech, but I have been using a similar design "vertical mouse" for a couple years now and it is a real wrist-saver for me.  I would never be able to go back to the flat ones.  It probably took me a couple weeks of having both mice available until I committed to it.

Precision ? i heard its laking in that aspect ... yeah i saw those back in the dayz on special ergonomoic shop (when it was hyped yet) where i bougth my embody  , the mouse relives the torsion of the arm like crazy , so in term of confort i' m a bliever isnce when i game for exemple and wat to pause my hand this is the posistion i go for !!  but it's more on a productivity aspec tthat i'm concerned ....

Just recived the thing and i m super mad ...

Bascially the keyboard works with unifying and the mouse with bolt -another version of unifiying

No way to use one dongle for both 

Support : you need to buy the combo 

Me : i tried but no ZERTY french

Support : You need to buy Mx keys bizness (it 's bolt compatible) *

Me : i tried but no option to buy it says contact us 

Support buy a combo : mx keys + Mx 3 mouse

Me : i want the damn mx 3s !!! (it is indeed silent like a carp !!) 

Keyboard made of plastic (surpirsed expected aluminium for that price)

Mouse really light versus the mx gen one lol , the magnetic wheel is a piece of art ....

Ouch, I didn't catch what you were trying to do before you did it... I tried their unifying software years ago and it was an utter fail (not sure if it has been improved). The keyboards and mice are chipped similar to a garage door opener, key fobs, etc., so the signal is specific to the dongle (what the Unifying software is supposed to solve). It was when I was on Win7 that I tried their unifying software, but that messed up Windows drivers on me completely. The keyboard has a bunch of buttons I never use (why I never load their software), but the metal wheel in the mouse is a feature I use a lot, especially scrolling though massive documents. In all honesty, I consider the sets consumables and end up replacing them every 4 years or so (as a set).

34 minutes ago, mettelus said:

Ouch, I didn't catch what you were trying to do before you did it... I tried their unifying software years ago and it was an utter fail (not sure if it has been improved). The keyboards and mice are chipped similar to a garage door opener, key fobs, etc., so the signal is specific to the dongle (what the Unifying software is supposed to solve). It was when I was on Win7 that I tried their unifying software, but that messed up Windows drivers on me completely. The keyboard has a bunch of buttons I never use (why I never load their software), but the metal wheel in the mouse is a feature I use a lot, especially scrolling though massive documents. In all honesty, I consider the sets consumables and end up replacing them every 4 years or so (as a set).

May i ask what you grabbed after their replacement , i might keep those ....

I don"'t have any issue with recievers , just the fact that i need to use 2 !! on my desktop , on laptop i did a heavy testing yesturday via bluetoothb : gaming , and it was smooth , my main complaint is the lack of "lights always on" for the keybord , they think peopl;e are typing on keyboard , while some job including ours need to hit a shortcut or a key here and then  ...and when it's dark , having to move hand other first to wait that second to be lighted up is a pain on a reatime process (recording , mixing ect ..) 

The one I am using atm is the MK710 set. It already has 3+ years under its belt and still fully functional. Historically I am abusive to keyboards, so the spring under the larger keys (like the left ctrl) give out over time or I tear the contact mat between the keys and the circuit board. The mouse is the factor I like most with them for the heavy wheel and extra buttons. I don't recall ever having one of those mice fail (the mouse is the M705).

Edited by mettelus