Saturation Knob & Bark of Dog limited to one instance per project?

wetdentist

Question

last night i was working on a project with the newest version of CbB (i still have Sonar Platinum installed for use of all its plugins) and i was setting up 2 of the vocal tracks (for a guest vocalist).  in the Pro Channel of the 1st track, i added the Softube Saturation Knob & the Boz Bark of Dog, so far so good.  but when i went to add the same modules to the 2nd vocal track, neither the Saturation Knob nor Bark of Dog did anything.  is there a reason that these modules might only work with one instance per project?  i'm baffled here, because i've regularly used those modules in the past wherever and whenever i'd wanted to. 

Edited by wetdentist
typo

2 answers to this question

I would try a few things,

1- Try to create an audio track (as you did) then  duplicate the track/check your findings

2- Try to create an audio track(as you did) then make a pro channel preset and try to load that to a blank audio track/check your findings

3- Try to create an audio track (as you did) then make a track template and try to load that/check your findings

This might not help you solve your issue right a way but it may hold a temporary solution and eventually lead to why you can add instances of those plug ins.

Did you try adding other pro channel modules or was it only those 2 that wouldn't load ?