Plugin Alliance: PA ALL BUNDLE 2022 - R2O (Rent-2-Own Version)

MusicMan

Plugin Alliance: PA ALL BUNDLE 2022 - R2O

THE ALL BUNDLE 2022 | Rent-2-Own Version
(List Price: 10x $249.50 | Special: 10x just $79.99)

Own ALL our plugins and apps that are available in 2022 for life:
150+ products, ONE giant bundle.

Yes, you read that right: you will OWN these licenses for life as soon as you complete your payment plan of 10 monthly rates (auto-pay).

You will get monthly 30-day licenses for this bundle while you pay off your payment plan (auto-pay and automated reactivation). Then, after you pay the 10th and final installment we will send you a code to convert your monthly licenses into perpetual ("forever") licenses for ALL the plugins that are included in this bundle. Check the impressive list below!  

Owners of this collection also get the exclusive "2022 ALL License", which is a certificate that shows you purchased the 2022 ALL BUNDLE. If you own this license you will be able to purchase special deals on new product launches in 2023, and get huge discounts on upgrades to future ALL Bundles.

The ALL BUNDLE 2022 contains ALL of our historic hits, as well as ALL the latest plugins we have released before the end of 2022, including the new KIRCHHOFF EQ, The Oven, Looptrotter Sat2rate, and so many more. Again, check the complete list below, please!

The current sales price is a heavily discounted, time-limited offer. The price you pay for your 1st payment will be the same price you will be charged for the remaining 9 payments, of course. Enjoy your new PA collection!

More info at https://www.pa-megastore.com/all-bundle-2022/

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Still a lot of money. 

Having worked on streamlining my setup and removing stuff I never use, this looks like overkill to me. By the way: Are there contests for the highest plugin count? This would explain a lot. 

I think there’s contests for the second highest plugin count after Bapu.

11 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I received a discount code to buy it at 299$ or 10 X 29,99$

Same. I went through the rest of the plugins and had a look at which ones I would actually install and how much I would pay for them in reality. Came up to $240. Pass.

Edited by Jan Schmitz
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

$399 / $39.99mo for me. Currently on legacy Mix & Master subscription and own about 71 plugins. Not interested in this, but was curious to see the discount.

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Yeah I've got the same offer. It's not instabuy territory for me, because I've already got most of the main ones I wanted. It is an interesting offer though, so I'll give them points for being a bit more creative.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ralfrobert said:

Still a lot of money. 

Having worked on streamlining my setup and removing stuff I never use, this looks like overkill to me. By the way: Are there contests for the highest plugin count? This would explain a lot. 

I own 441 plugins. But a lot of that is collections / bundles like Waves bundles, Komplete CE, Total Max, UAD collections, etc., where it was cheaper to get bundles on group buy / mega sales. And at least 1/4 of those were freebies (like the bundles you get with hardware) over the years that are on my studio inventory but aren't installed.

With subscriptions & DAW stock plugins I could theoretically have 580 installed lol. I only have about 200 installed. That's about 5-10 plugins per category (eg. 10 comps, 10 reverbs, 10 delays, 10 EQs, 10 mastering, 20 distortions / amps, etc.)  

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

I own 441 plugins. But a lot of that is collections / bundles like Waves bundles, Komplete CE, Total Max, UAD collections, etc., where it was cheaper to get bundles on group buy / mega sales. And at least 1/4 of those were freebies (like the bundles you get with hardware) over the years that are on my studio inventory but aren't installed.

With subscriptions & DAW stock plugins I could theoretically have 580 installed lol. I only have about 200 installed. 

Same here, Komplete, Melda, Papen, Arturia etc. With the bundles, I tend to go the easiest way when installing, is. go for all. My plugin folder is still cluttered. But at least I am trying. :$

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

With subscriptions & DAW stock plugins I could theoretically have 580 installed lol. I only have about 200 installed. That's about 5-10 plugins per category (eg. 10 comps, 10 reverbs, 10 delays, 10 EQs, 10 mastering, 20 distortions / amps, etc.)  

200? Amateur. That's just my „dark blue granular synths by developers starting with K“ folder.

• Haha 7