Plugin Guru Unify $59 on Black Friday (rare)

lawajava

20 minutes ago, abacab said:

In the shopping cart. The coupon prompt only shows up if you haven't used it yet. Once the coupon is used you will not see it again.

I think they removed the coupon prompt. It's not showing up at all.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

I answer the last questions

For @abacab the coupon prompt was present always

For @EC and @BTP ... yes! They removed the coupon prompt. I suppose that a lot of people were using the code to buy products...

:(

OK thanks. I just assumed it was a "one-time" deal. I used it once and then the coupon prompt was gone when I returned!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

For @EC and @BTP ... yes! They removed the coupon prompt. I suppose that a lot of people were using the code to buy products...

:(

what a pity, the coupon was what was pushing me over the edge

the application that interests me the most was layering drums... the thing is that many of the things this plugin does can be done in S1 Pro... not trying to criticize this product, I'm just trying to avoid paying for something I won't use (I know, collective GASP!)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, locrian said:

I guess I'll just have to suffer while using the other 10,000 VIs I have.  Sob. 😞

Unify would make organizing and using those other 10,000 VIs a bit easier. It's actual strength is as a plug-in host and patch librarian for your other VIs.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

I really enjoy Unify. In many cases it's replaced Kontakt. Simeon turned me onto the script for SF Appassionata Strings which sold me.  Also that code worked for me yesterday & picked up several new libraries.

Yeah, Unify is a wonder of a plug-in environment. SkipPy is a true Guru.