Sanity Check - Nectar 3

John Bradley

I'm positive that in earlier versions of Nectar 3 when you adjusted the per-module wet-dry mix sliders, it would temporarily (during the drag) replace the word "Mix" with a numeric value (0-100) showing you precisely what the wet-dry mix was set at.

It no longer does that - at least on my machine - with whatever the most recent update was, and I can find no mention of this anywhere.

Running v3.8.0.1126.WIN64.VST3

Have I gone mad, or has this dubious bit of 'progress' been foisted on everybody?

8 hours ago, John Bradley said:

I'm positive that in earlier versions of Nectar 3 when you adjusted the per-module wet-dry mix sliders, it would temporarily (during the drag) replace the word "Mix" with a numeric value (0-100) showing you precisely what the wet-dry mix was set at.

It no longer does that - at least on my machine - with whatever the most recent update was, and I can find no mention of this anywhere.

Running v3.8.0.1126.WIN64.VST3

Have I gone mad, or has this dubious bit of 'progress' been foisted on everybody?

I'm running a prior version:  Nectar 3 Plus 3.7.0.  It replaces the word "Mix" with  a numeric value (0-100) while dragging -- just as you wrote above.  Assuming you're running "Nectar 3 Plus" too.  Seems like a regression in the newer version.  

• Like 1