VSTBuzz Black Friday deals

Tomgu

• 50% off “Phase Plant” by Kilohearts (€99)

• 60% off “Smasher” by Pulsar Audio (€19)

• 50% off “Weaponiser Basic” by Krotos Audio (€99)

• 92% off Aurora Choir by Aria Sounds (€19)

• 50% off “RC-20 Retro Color” by XLN Audio

• 50% off “DS-10 Drum Shaper” by XLN Audio (€25)

• 50% off “Dehumaniser Simple Monsters” by Krotos Audio (€49)

• 40% off “Massive” by Pulsar Audio (€89)

• 85% off “BFD3” by BFD Drums (€49)

• 67% off “Mu” by Pulsar Audio (€49)

• 71% off Echorec by Pulsar Audio (€29)

• 80% off “Wave Box” by AudioThing (€9)

Valid for 9 days. More deals dropping on 24th. https://vstbuzz.com/black-friday-2022/

Use coupon buzzblackfriday22  for an extra 10% off!

Edited by Tomgu
removed referral link

@Tomgu The referral discount didn't work for me. You probably want to remove it, I believe it's against forum rules in the body of a post (I believe referral links are allowed only in signatures and when giving people a choice by posting the non-referral in the main posting)

If it had worked and stacked, regular sale price minus 19% would have been an excellent deal

Btw,  @Jan Schmitz regular sale price minus 10% is not that bad... (yes, you could do better than 10% with e.g., a custom bundle at dontcrack, but that is if you buy many)

Thanks for the info, and sorry it didn't give an additional discount.

I removed the referral link from the original post - I posted it deliberately at the end of the post as a side note, so that no one uses it accidentally.

This is my referral link,  if anyone wants to use it https://vstbuzz.com?raf=ref0156948

Edited by Tomgu

I purchased Aurora Choir (Aria Sounds), 'cos I thought it would be a good deal. Yes, the price was/is fine, but the product seems to be not worth even $1!

I worked a couple of hours on a choir passage (to no avail), but the bounced audio was totally out of sync! Absolutly unusable! (I have begun to align the syllables manually then with crossfades and bouncing, time-killing and mad!)

First I noticed that the overall volume of the choir was too low. A look at the samples revealed that the close, ribbon and mid microphones were almost quiet (-45 to -50 dB). Only the room microphone has an acceptable, minor volume. Also, there are a lot of volume inconsistences in the samples, i.e. you have to play with velocities for a satisfying result (time-consuming).

Another thing that worried me were terrible artifacts in some syllables at certain velocities. Not to forget that the installation was a nightmare, 'cos the package of 9 rar's could not be extracted with 7zip. After a lot of time I was successful with winrar.

After 2 frustrating days I cannot recommend this instrument to anyone, but YMMV! Just be warned!

• Thanks 4
  • Great Idea 1

4 minutes ago, marled said:

I purchased Aurora Choir (Aria Sounds), 'cos I thought it would be a good deal. Yes, the price was/is fine, but the product seems to be not worth even $1!

I worked a couple of hours on a choir passage (to no avail), but the bounced audio was totally out of sync! Absolutly unusable! (I have begun to align the syllables manually then with crossfades and bouncing, time-killing and mad!)

First I noticed that the overall volume of the choir was too low. A look at the samples revealed that the close, ribbon and mid microphones were almost quiet (-45 to -50 dB). Only the room microphone has an acceptable, minor volume. Also, there are a lot of volume inconsistences in the samples, i.e. you have to play with velocities for a satisfying result (time-consuming).

Another thing that worried me were terrible artifacts in some syllables at certain velocities. Not to forget that the installation was a nightmare, 'cos the package of 9 rar's could not be extracted with 7zip. After a lot of time I was successful with winrar.

After 2 frustrating days I cannot recommend this instrument to anyone, but YMMV! Just be warned!

There are a lot of people in this forum that don't recommend it...

• Like 1