Gramotech's Babylon EQ on sale at £10 & GT Spectrum Analyser (Free)

TheSteven

Well it took me a while to work it out but it appears the installer has mixed up the 32-bit and 64-bit vsts. After a bit of fiddling around with file paths in Cakewalk plugin manager it appears the 64-bit version has gone into the x86 programfiles vst folderand the 32-bit vst into the relevant programfiles vst folder. A bit of swapping around and it's all fine.

I am well impressed with the plugin itself, very flexible, from the little I have tried it, seems very transparent and - dare I say it - sweet sounding. Great value.

I really like these plugins. The GT Analyzer is very easy to read.  I like the look too. 

13 hours ago, seadude said:

Well it took me a while to work it out but it appears the installer has mixed up the 32-bit and 64-bit vsts. After a bit of fiddling around with file paths in Cakewalk plugin manager it appears the 64-bit version has gone into the x86 programfiles vst folderand the 32-bit vst into the relevant programfiles vst folder. A bit of swapping around and it's all fine.

I am well impressed with the plugin itself, very flexible, from the little I have tried it, seems very transparent and - dare I say it - sweet sounding. Great value.

Yes it took me some redoing and re-redoing to get it set in its proper place.  Alls well that ends well. I agree  they are a great addition to the tools.  I really like the clean look.