XLN Audio Black Friday Deal

D-Fused Sounds

Xln Audio Products are discounted at 50% during Black Friday, AD packs starting at $ 39, if you buy XLN Audio XO, get free Infinite Beats Bundle (value$149, now on sale)

or if purchase RC-20, get Infinite Color Bundle (value $77)

XLNbann.jpg.5ac6b75a83558c0d090fd31f772a60a9.jpg

Extra discount applied in cart, get also a free collection from D-Fused Sounds, more info at  www.d-fusedsounds.com

The deal is up now. But I  can't make a purchase until Larry posts if it's cheaper somewhere or if there's a code.  The worst thing is when I've made a purchase only to revisit a thread and see Larry beat the deal or found some code. 

I'm not even kidding! 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

The deal is up now. But I  can't make a purchase until Larry posts if it's cheaper somewhere or if there's a code.  The worst thing is when I've made a purchase only to revisit a thread and see Larry beat the deal or found some code. 

I'm not even kidding! 

Extra discount with code GROUP at JRR

https://www.jrrshop.com/xln-audio?dir=desc&order=special_from_date

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, D-Fused Sounds said:

Xln Audio Products are discounted at 50% during Black Friday, AD packs starting at $ 39, if you buy XLN Audio XO, get free Infinite Beats Bundle (value$149, now on sale)

or if purchase RC-20, get Infinite Color Bundle (value $77)

XLNbann.jpg.5ac6b75a83558c0d090fd31f772a60a9.jpg

Extra discount applied in cart, get also a free collection from D-Fused Sounds, more info at  www.d-fusedsounds.com

Anybody see the Infinite Beats Bundle?

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Anybody see the Infinite Beats Bundle?

XOP.thumb.jpg.84b947b0d9e7d77de24871f290949560.jpg

This is the final price you get from us after adding Xo then the Infinite Bundle in the cart. I can't say we like it because it is easy win so :) but I can add a link from ADSR about it and a customer of them reviewed it , obviously then it is subjective but would be great to know if someone have tried it too and his opinion ;)

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/presets/d-fused-sounds-infinite-beats-bundle-xo-presets/

22 minutes ago, D-Fused Sounds said:

This is the final price you get from us after adding Xo then the Infinite Bundle in the cart. I can't say we like it because it is easy win so :) but I can add a link from ADSR about it and a customer of them reviewed it , obviously then it is subjective but would be great to know if someone have tried it too and his opinion ;)

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/presets/d-fused-sounds-infinite-beats-bundle-xo-presets/

It's free if you buy XO now, but it's eighty bucks if you already own it.  🥵   In other words, you can get it for less if you buy a second copy of XO.

3 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

It's free if you buy XO now, but it's eighty bucks if you already own it.  🥵   In other words, you can get it for less if you buy a second copy of XO.

Infinite Beats Bundle is on sale at $/€ 55 and in cart there is an additional 10% but on our store www.d-fusedsounds.com :)

Edited by D-Fused Sounds
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, D-Fused Sounds said:

How do I change my currency? It's showing me in Euros. I live in the US. hehe

Edited by TerraSin