Buy & Own all Plugin Alliance plugins on BF

Yan Filiatrault

Dirk must have short term memory loss, this used to be a thing two years ago and had an outrageous price associated with it.  (I am curious to see what they come up with as someone who owns way more of their plugins that I should have purchased).  Highly unlikey it will be low enough for me to bite though.

image.png.e2f3576860ab9073b980b8b7dd7b0568.png

Edited by Brian Walton

3 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Dirk must have short term memory loss, this used to be a thing two years ago and had an outrageous price associated with it.  (I am curious to see what they come up with as someone who owns way more of their plugins that I should have purchased).  Highly unlikey it will be low enough for me to bite though.

image.png.e2f3576860ab9073b980b8b7dd7b0568.png

Someone asked him on FB if it will be 4 or 5 digits in price. He said it won’t be.

If my 142 items will get me the remaining 24 plugs I don't own (as of today) for $199 or under I'm in.

After that Forever29, will probably keep me up to date.

Of course, Mega Bundle XL ($299.99) would probably be a better deal if they only released 10 new plugins per year since I would get them for "free". And so on and so on and so on. 

Forever29:  30.99 X 12 (new plugs) = $371.88

For me both paths are risky and only after a year goes by would I be any wiser about what path I should have taken *if* I got all I don't own for $199 or less.

Edited by Bapu
  • Great Idea 2