Realitone Nightfall - Posting this because the other one was closed

Reid Rosefelt

Don Bodin posted about this but his post was closed due to affiliate links. 

I just want to say that Realitone's Sunset Strings was one of my favorite purchases in years.   Honestly I couldn't believe that Mike Greene would come out with something like that.  It is more like an Orchestral Tools product, like NI's Arkhis.  Or a Ben Osterhouse instrument made with a lot of money.  But Sunset Strings sells for $199 ($299).

So when he came out with Nightfall, which intros at $129 or $99 for Sunset Strings owners, I thought it would be smaller in some way. Little brother.  Niche.  But I was surprised to see it was just as good.  Just different.  It's a huge library.  That really surprised me.  So I do think it's a deal, something you should consider before you spend all your money on BF stuff.  For me, this is a keeper.   And I've stopped buying regular orchestral libraries--just stuff like Ben Osterhouse's and this.   

https://realitone.com/products/nightfall

But Mike Greene says that it is selling faster than any of his other products.  So I just wanted to say this is something special and maybe other people who have it can give their opinions. 

Don's post ended up being about people's thoughts on whether he should have been allowed to post it, so Nightfall itself got short shrift. 

@Simeon Amburgey I don't think you've done this.  I would love to see your thoughts on it.  (And to hear you play it)

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 8