Drum loop continues too long - beyond notes visible in project track

EDT

I am using a Cakewalk drum loop from SI-Drums. I had created a groove clip from it and all was fine until a couple of minutes ago when:

1. It now carries on playing for about another 10 seconds after the loop ceases to show any notes in the track.

2. I inserted a separate midi track into which I wanted to drop some drum fills from the sample midi loops from the Cakewalk media browser. These wouldn't play despite being in a separate track. 

3. Freezing and unfreezing the SI-Drums track affects the separate midi track inserted for the drum fills. Not sure why this would be...I haven't linked these tracks in any way. 

Any ideas?

EDT

Do you have a project file you can upload?  I can try to see if I can figure out what is happening.  Use a file hosting service, like Dropbox or Google Drive, and then post the link to download it here in this thread.

If you think I need the whole project folder, then I suggest creating a new compressed folder, and then copying the contents of your actual project folder into the compressed folder, and then upload that.

If instead, you think I would have what I need to test out your midi data playing issues, without needing the whole folder, then just upload the file ending in '.cwp', as that is the extension for a Cakewalk project file.

If you are not comfortable with posting a download link in an open forum, you can shoot me a private message through the forum, and then it would only be visible to me.  

I will keep an eye out for either a download link here, or one in a private message, and will do my best to figure out what is happening.

Bob Bone

Edited by Robert Bone
Offered the notion of sharing the download link privately :)