Kilohearts Black Friday Deals

D-Fused Sounds

20 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

@D-Fused Sounds You may want to design the site to make it easier to answer the question  "what plugins are on sale?". Right now it is easy to filter by category or by what's on sale but not both at the same time

You're right, the Deals page need an implementation with a filter for that, Thanks for your advice Eusebio! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Snipped from KH Discord:

FYI: We've extended our Black Friday Sale to the end of the year!

Not only that but we've also added a number of new offers across our range of plugins. Here is the full list of offers now available.

25% off Kilohearts Ultimate
50% off Phase Plant
50% off Multipass
50% off Convolver - NEW!
50% off Faturator - NEW!
50% off Disperser - NEW!
50% off Slice EQ - NEW!
50% off Carve EQ - NEW!

https://kilohearts.com/blog/black-friday-2022-extended

If you already own any of our premium plugins or hosts then make sure you log in to check your discounted upgrade offer to Kilohearts Ultimate.
Sale ends at midnight CET on the 31st of December. Promotional discounts cannot be combined with coupons or vouchers.

Visit the Kilohearts website to save NOW!

1 hour ago, abacab said:

Yep, the best prices are at the Kilohearts site now for the remainder of December!

Example:

Kilohearts Carve EQ at D-Fused = $79

Kilohearts Carve EQ at Kilohearts = $39.50 :)

I have recently seen the two EQs for $10 each on KVR or VIC, so presumably they were giving them away fairly recently.
I would buy the ones that can't be had on forums in the sale and get the others via forums.

I probably would have picked those up myself if I had decided to buy Phase Plant after trying the demo.

1 hour ago, Technostica said:

I have recently seen the two EQs for $10 each on KVR or VIC, so presumably they were giving them away fairly recently.
I would buy the ones that can't be had on forums in the sale and get the others via forums.

I probably would have picked those up myself if I had decided to buy Phase Plant after trying the demo.

I bought a few second hand at KVR. :)

12 hours ago, abacab said:

Yep, the best prices are at the Kilohearts site now for the remainder of December!

Example:

Kilohearts Carve EQ at D-Fused = $79

Kilohearts Carve EQ at Kilohearts = $39.50 :)

Thanks , prices are updated now

Kilohearts Carve EQ at D-Fused = $39

Kilohearts Carve EQ at Kilohearts = $39.50👌

• Like 1

6 hours ago, D-Fused Sounds said:

Thanks , prices are updated now

Kilohearts Carve EQ at D-Fused = $39

Kilohearts Carve EQ at Kilohearts = $39.50👌

I see that the kHs snapin prices have been updated, but that Phase Plant and Multipass are still showing full price, compared to the sale price (-50%) at Kilohearts.