Reveal Sound Spire Black Friday Deal

D-Fused Sounds

On 11/19/2022 at 10:30 AM, lawajava said:

@Fleer - this is a "by the way" - but I just looked and I have 4 of the at least 10 Reveal Sound preset libraries that are all Plucks.  So you can roost in your chicken house with Spire.

For some suggestions for others (I would suggest firstly that you get Spire when it's on sale, and then wait for a Reveal Sound store sale when everything is substantially discounted to grab some presets).  But who I have a bunch of presets from each for Spire:

Howard Smith, Reveal itself, Bellatrix Audio, Freak, Freshly Squeezed Samples, Patchbay

And then I have a bunch of one-offs, and two-offs - like from the usual providers like Luftrum, Plugin Guru, New Loops, AZS

So many other sites have patches for less.  I got Bellatrix Audio 25 in 1 presets for really cheap from them.  Probably the best thing to do is invest in tutorials.  Iv'e stopped buying Kontakt  pad synths because to me this is where Spire shines.

• Like 1

The sale  window is probably closing at some point at the Reveal store.  But in looking for some additional super affordable additions for Spire I came across this one.  Michael Oakley kindly talks a bit at the intro about Spire and about how he approached this particular set.  I like it.  Pretty great value for anyone with an interest in retro.

Edited by lawajava
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

JRRShop

$94, but...

with the code GROUP

$78.96
https://www.jrrshop.com/reveal-sound-spire

Bought it yesterday at JRRShop. I still have not received my serial! 

“Reveal Sound Spire Synthesizer Plugin
Serial Number: http://reveal-sound.com/activation.html : This license needs to be manually generated. You will be contacted immediately when it becomes available.”

Edited by smde
  • Confused 1

On 11/27/2022 at 12:06 AM, lawajava said:

Speaking of Howard Smith, it appears he has just released a new item…

I haven’t looked yet but I would think this might be available within the BF window and pricing.

This just appeared in the Reveal store. Still available at BF pricing at $9.98.  Good value!

Edited by lawajava
  • Thanks 1