Reveal Sound Spire Black Friday Deal

D-Fused Sounds

37 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

Got me.  Played with the demo for quite a while and I really like those crispy oscillators.  Kind of a fun internal sequencer tool  too.

$78.01 at Loot Audio with code PREBLACK10 (10% Off) plus got the Usynth Freebie and a Kontakt Freebie called "Melodism"

https://www.lootaudio.com/category/plugins/reveal-sound/spire

91.25€ in my case with the code (VAT included)

image.png.d111ed9057d262a11bc611f7714508e4.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

Got me.  Played with the demo for quite a while and I really like those crispy oscillators.  Kind of a fun internal sequencer tool  too.

$78.01 at Loot Audio with code PREBLACK10 (10% Off) plus got the Usynth Freebie and a Kontakt Freebie called "Melodism"

https://www.lootaudio.com/category/plugins/reveal-sound/spire

$78? 
Now you’re talking. 

One of the reasons I like Spire so much (in addition to the sounds being so useable) is that there is a universe of add-on preset packs and they are often (in various up to 50% sales through the year) super, super affordable - like in the $10 to 12 range.  I have no idea how many add-on preset packs I have accumulated, but way more than for other synths.  They also are pretty consistently full of great sounds.  One example of the contributors is Howard Smith - he has a a number of very excellent packs.

I've easily used at least one or more Spire tracks on every song I've created for the last couple of years.

Edited by lawajava
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hmmm… maybe my second choice for plucks would be Avenger – but that’s probably more because it’s a really good all-rounder rather than specifically good for plucks – which it also is. 

Each sale, I look at Reveal Sound site to check out presets but then get bewildered by the choice. Any more recommendations like the above would be super helpful. For more ambient music for example, Freak Music has some pretty nice sounding presets with midi examples 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I do love the pluck engine on my Falcon very much. Anyone care to compare?

If you speak about Falcon, it comes from another world, you can design any sound in it, pad and plucks are exceptional. Personally I find it the most complete synth, for kind of synthesis it cover, full spectum effects and midi processors on board, although not recommended for those approaching the world of synthesis because  would be easily lost. Another synth I find nice for plucks is Imposcar2 in my opinion.

• Like 2