Rigid Audio Everything Bundle Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

Heard back from PB:

"I hope you are well and many thanks for your message and patience.

Sorry for not being able to reply to you sooner and to hear about this issue.

This matter is currently being handled by the Tech Team at Plugin Boutique. We will let you know as soon as this issue has been resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Best Regards,

Elliot | Plugin Boutique
Customer Care"

8 hours ago, husker said:

This matter is currently being handled by the Tech Team at Plugin Boutique. We will let you know as soon as this issue has been resolved.

Still ain't working. Must not be high priority item.

Oh well... moving on.

1 hour ago, BTP said:

You can buy it now.

Nope, not for me. I have tried three different machines too. All have the same result. I can click "Add To Cart" and it will then say "In Cart", but is never goes into my cart!!

See pic:

image.png.c957bb17971e415a4c2346e130fd469f.png

1 minute ago, Grem said:

And I have tried logging in, logging out, logging in, logging out... putting it in my wish list, then trying to put it in my cart with the same result in every case. Just won't go into cart!!

Weird, I just tested it again and it works for me.

4 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Doesn't work for me either. I add it to the cart, it says it is in the cart, but when you go to the cart, the cart is empty.

Yep. An dI thought maybe it was something on that page that was broke, so I tried as many other ways as I could to get it in the cart... never happened.

They just don't want our money Doug!!

In regard to Plugin Boutique support: I got two emails today. First one apologized, and said it had been fixed. Then got another one four hours later saying that they are still having issues with the cart.

So bravo to Plugin Boutique for sending a follow up email and letting me know the issue isn't on my side! I can quit trying!!

2 hours ago, Grem said:

Yep. An dI thought maybe it was something on that page that was broke, so I tried as many other ways as I could to get it in the cart... never happened.

They just don't want our money Doug!!

Well to be honest, they won't get my money, not because I don't like RA but because I already have everything in the Everything bundle. I was just adding another data point to yours, to let you know it wasn't just you.

• Like 1

Try this as a workaround while they sort out the cart problem:

Open a private browser and go to the link. At the top, you'll be asked to "Confirm your location." Choose United Kingdom and click "Continue."

From there you'll be able to add the item to your cart. Log in with your account login ID and password and check out using your account's details.

• Like 2