Rigid Audio Everything Bundle Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

2 minutes ago, Grem said:

You get 31 Kontakt instruments for $49. 

IDK if they are any good, never used them. But looking them over looks like this is a nice deal. 

They are fairly simple libraries but are decent sounding and this  is well worth $49

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, TracingArcs said:

Agree with the King. There are some very complex and very simple instruments in there. If I had Kontakt and was new to Rigid Audio. It is a deffo no-brainer.

That's what I was thinking. Some of the instruments are tailored for certain music, others seem to be full blown synths. But at this price....

13 minutes ago, topaz said:

Often I see people complain about the size of some of these.

1.back up to a drive somewhere.

2.resave in kontakt using lossless compresion.

sorted.

Thanks for the tips!!

• Like 1

I own quite a few of Rigid Audio's instruments and they are an excellent value.   If I didn't have so many of their titles already I would  grab this new offer.

I do have one big complaint about most of their titles in that they number their patches instead of naming them.  Many of their titles are blending two or more sources and when you get a pull-down menu for source A that shows 300 numbers and source B shows 300 numbers... well it's pretty tough to remember what those sounds are.  Yeah, I'm sure you can save  your favorite patches, but it would make more sense to see a source named BELLS22 rather than just 22.

Other than that I would recommend their products - they sound good and are interesting to play with.

3 hours ago, topaz said:

Often I see people complain about the size of some of these.

1.back up to a drive somewhere.

2.resave in kontakt using lossless compresion.

sorted.

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know you could do that. However, I just tried that with Cinematrix and I was a bit disappointed.

Original sample folder size is 2.98 GB and after compression it's 2.21 GB, or 74% of the original size. I tried converting the samples with Flac (level 5) and got them down to 1.46 GB, or 49% of the original, which is what I was expecting from Kontakt's compression.

I had similar results with other libraries I tested. Still, I suppose 25% less is better than nothing and even small amounts add up with time.

Edited by pseudopop
typo

Well here it.is 24hrs later and I still can't get the deal. Still won't go I to my cart. 

I got a auto response saying that they do answer m on the weekend, but it could be slow. 

They suggested I clear my browser cache. On 3 different browsers? From at least 3 different people? 

Come on PB!!

Edited by Grem