Waves Horizon Special Deal

D-Fused Sounds

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

We respect the rules and we do not post direct links as requested from Admin so thank you for this Cclarry 👍 

I take this opportunity to remember that discount is applied when you add the product in the cart, then if you add a D-Fused Sounds packt you like, it will be automatically free 👌

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

Hoping waves.com runs this - curious what upgrade price will be for those who own many of the plugins in this bundle. They've been running a lot of bundles at big discounts this month (Platinum, Abbey Road, etc.) so guessing they'll get around to it.

NVM - didn't realize this was advertising the waves.com sale: https://www.waves.com/bundles/horizon#raw-to-radio-ready-vocals-horizon-bundle

My upgrade price at waves's site is  $132, so a bit cheaper than everplugin.  I own like 30 of the 50+ in Horizon via another bundle, so not a great upgrade price.

Edited by Carl Ewing

2 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

Hoping waves.com runs this - curious what upgrade price will be for those who own many of the plugins in this bundle. They've been running a lot of bundles at big discounts this month (Platinum, Abbey Road, etc.) so guessing they'll get around to it.

It is already on waves.com, but getting a quote from a reseller usually gives you a better price.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Here is the link to submit to EveryPlugin

https://everyplugin.com/waves-upgrades

Awesome! Thanks. Fingers crossed that it's a decent discount. There are 13 plugins in Horizon I want, and I already have 50 of the 80 from another bundle (many that I don't use, but many that are critical.) Makes it a PITA to get those 13 without buying a bigger bundle with tons of duplicates and unneeded stuff.  But $130 for 13 plugins  isn't too bad, and renews WUP on a bunch.

Again - thanks for the links!

• Like 1

This price is nice while the upgrade price is very good.  With Waves upgrades is removes the previous license so you can't install on another machine.  The drawback to Waves is one install on a machine unless you create an "improvadongle".   Then the WUP will eventually cost more than the  upgrade price. 

Great plugins ruined by shit licensing.  That's why they lure you into their $29 plugins. 

Consider

TRacks - use to be 10 machine limit with deauthorizing as well. 

Melda you can install them on everything.  

Hornet - underrated developer with no fancy authorization or installers.

I really like Waves but their licensing and WUP drives me away in a world with more than enough developers.

The pro Waves users are like Linux users who make the same argument over and over.  They fail to see the hassle if one wanted to use Waves on a laptop and going the "inventadongle" route.   If you are a hobbyist Waves is not the best to invest. 

Funny how when plugin deals we look at is as $3 a plugin but who will really use 88 plugins.

I think for one into minimal plugins you can't beat the Renn or the Musicians Bundles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carl Ewing said:

Ya - just noticed that. My upgrade price is almost the same as the everyplugin sale price. Sadness.

We offer custom upgrade prices, send us your code for upgrade from your waves plugins to Horizon and we can see what we can do, contact us at sales@d-fusedsounds.com  with subject " Waves Horizon Upgrade Quote" ;) 

There is something strange with my upgrade path. I have Diamond plus a bunch of other plugins. My upgrade price to Horizon is $139 but my upgrade price to Horizon + Restoration + Saphira + NLS is only $75. I am assuming that there is no direct upgrade path from Diamond to Horizon. Perhaps Diamond is not a subset of Horizon but somehow adding Restoration Saphira and NLS to the pot makes it workable. The other weird thing is that the list price for Horizon is $3293 but the list price for Horizon + Restoration + Saphira + NLS is only $1781. Waves pricing is bonkers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1