Groove 3 Black Friday in July Sale

cclarry

Black Friday in July Sales Event!

For the month of July get an incredible 60% off ALL DOWNLOADS or grab the all-inclusive1 Year All-Access Pass for only $99! (Reg $150.00)

Get a full year of uninterrupted access to EVERY video on the site, plus ANY that are added during your membership, which also includes All-Access Pass exclusive content that isn’t available for download.

Power-up your deals!

Make your savings even bigger… If you have any Groove Cash accumulated, you can also apply that on top of these great offers for an even larger discount. When checking out you’ll see your available Groove Cash shown and can easily apply it to your order. Cool!

Upgrade and extend existing passes...

We like making things easy for our customers. Purchasing a 1 Year All-Access Pass automatically stops any monthly billing you may have and begins after any remaining time you have. It also stacks on top of any existing yearly passes, so you don't lose any time. Sweet!

So treat yourself to top-notch tutorials and turn up the heat on your knowledge and inspiration today.

https://www.groove3.com/?utm_source=Groovenews&utm_campaign=8b87ed3d0f-GN_2019_07_12&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8e3bd48832-8b87ed3d0f-11290713&mc_cid=8b87ed3d0f&mc_eid=262ec89707

• Like 1

So glad I found this, only $14.00 for Cubase Pro 10 explained, will grab it tomorrow.

I like the Groove 3 videos because i can download the full video to my laptop at the library and then transfer it to a USB stick and watch on TV while operating my DAW.