Pianoteq 8 new release - 25% off

Yan Filiatrault

2 minutes ago, Tezza said:

I've got V6 which I find quite good, especially the 127 velocity layers from the modelling tech, definitely the most expressive piano I have. Now at version 8, this must start to be sounding pretty good.

......................and since you have it it is cheap to upgrade to latest version

• Like 1

Yes, will look at that, I'm just on my internet computer at the moment, will switch to my DAW later this afternoon. New computer, new microphones, Cubase 12 and now looking at new audio interface/preamp, I've gone a bit berserk lately with  upgrades.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Craig N said:

I wonder if we'll see this Pianoteq sale on any distributors like JRR Shop or PluginFox who might allow for further discounts. I have my eye on the Studio bundle but my credit card is groaning at the thought of it. 

But it is sooooo good. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

I am hoping to feature it on this Friday's livestream.
Modartt was also very kind to provide several copies of Pianoteq STAGE for some giveaways which I am always excited to have to bless the channel viewers.
In order to participate, all you have to do is register for The Wheel Of Fun here:

https://bit.ly/Enter_The_Wheel_Of_Fun

While I have a relationship with Modartt as they have been kind to provide review copies of Pianoteq, I am not affiliated in a financial way with them.I look forward to seeing you on Friday and will post a link when the livestream is scheduled.

Joyfully,
Simeon

Dang, I enlisted to show my appreciation, but Simeon, don’t give that freebie to me. I’m already happily covered with Pianoteq Studio and Organteq :)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Do you really use all of the instrument packs in the Studio version?

Most of them. Actually almost all of them. Even the Karsten and Kremsegg collections. The only one that doesn’t get much use is the Steel Pans instrument. I like Trinidad, but hey …

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Craig N said:

I wonder if we'll see this Pianoteq sale on any distributors like JRR Shop or PluginFox who might allow for further discounts. I have my eye on the Studio bundle but my credit card is groaning at the thought of it. 

Pro is $251 at JRR with code group.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Or will I regret the purchase because the restrictions will bite me in the backside?

One nice thing about Modartt is that the additional cost of an upgrade is just the difference between the two versions so it costs you nothing to start basic and upgrade later. But the current sale prices are better than during last Summer's so you might have to wait a while to get to upgrade at the same total cost.  The added flexibiity of Standard is quite desirable in my view and it can import modified "FXP" patch files developed by other users in the Pro version that Stage cannot. I bought a license for v7 Standard from the original owner for a little less than the current sale price. I upgraded to Pro in the Summer through JRR for the same $100 it would cost now, and because I did that within the last 12 months, I got the upgrade to 8 for free.  Modartt's pricing and license transer policies are are very fair compared to some.

• Like 2

I've had Stage for years, I'm an occasional pianist but I've found it more than adequate for my needs. That said, I've just upgraded to v8 Standard - because I wanted an extra instrument anyway and I got that for the upgrade price so the deal worked well for me.

Just had a play and the additional tinkering you can do in Standard looks good and you can get some interesting sounds. My 2c anyway.

Andy

• Like 3

On 11/16/2022 at 11:40 PM, Fleer said:

Dang, I enlisted to show my appreciation, but Simeon, don’t give that freebie to me. I’m already happily covered with Pianoteq Studio and Organteq :)

For someone getting the Studio version with all the packs, is there an extra discount on future instrument packs?

1 hour ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

For someone getting the Studio version with all the packs, is there an extra discount on future instrument packs?

Good question. As you get the Classical Guitar by simply upgrading Studio v7 to v8, I would think so. 

• Like 1