Who you gonna call?

Notes_Norton

Long before there was Evel Knievel there was a Vaquero that tried to convince his horse to make the jump .

7xBx.gif

outside-guide-grand-canyon_h.jpg

The horse wasn't stupid and knew better ....He fondly remembers his pet coyote named Wiley and how he met his demise .

wiley-coyote-fall.gif

Kenny

• Haha 1

I have tried my best to run and stop as good as "that horse"  in the above post  !                       

Now

BA4ZPPe.png                                                 

Can somebody please give a call to 1.2.3 for me ?

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

Hello " 1.2.3. " I would like to report an emergency !!!

There are a bunch of people chasing after me with freshly sharpened cleavers .

NlvQFPg.jpg

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Hello " 1.2.3. " I would like to report an emergency !!!

There are a bunch of people chasing after me with freshly sharpened cleavers .

NlvQFPg.jpg

Kenny

Once again I'm forced to ponder the question.....exactly how hungry was the first person who looked at one of those and wondered what it tasted like ?

Edited by paulo

3 hours ago, paulo said:

Once again I'm forced to ponder the question.....exactly how hungry was the first person who looked at one of those and wondered what it tasted like ?

If THAT makes you wonder, then don't even click on this link Paulo! 🤣

https://www.npr.org/2022/11/06/1134615997/the-national-park-service-wants-humans-to-stop-licking-this-toad

Hey Status Update !

The large group of people chasing me with freshly sharpened cleavers were actually part of the hit reality T V series ..

Extreme Animal  Makeovers .

NlvQFPg.jpeg

They thought I would be a good candidate for a makeover ...

Since the shows producers were bound by law not to harm any animals during the shows filming , I felt totally safe acting scenes and accepting  a leading role in the upcoming new episode called ....

Extreme Animal  Makeovers . How To Survive Thanksgiving ! Even if Your a Turkey !

I would like to thank the shows producers and my wonderful make up artist Alice ..

Alice is a real wiz when it comes to combining water colors and constructing  paper mache peacock prosthetics. 

The procedure is cost effective and totally reversible.

Now my only real concern is I don't get wet or caught out side in the rain from now until Black Friday .

If I do get wet ,  most if not all of Alice's  beautiful makeup work will  melt  and disappear ...Then  I may get an invitation to a  Thanksgiving  Dinner as my former self ....Let's just say I have my feathers crossed  that I will stay totally dry.

Having said all of that How do I look now ?

indian-peafowl-tail-spread-closeup_2x3.j        

Peacocks-REVIEW.jpg             

notWebP

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

Paging Tom the turkey !   

Please give me a call at 1.2.3. 

I've got plans for you and I would love to help keep you safe this Thanksgiving .

frenchie-15182.jpg

XOXO Frenchie

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1