50% off Arturia V Collection 9, FX Collection 3, and Pigments:

cclarry

55 minutes ago, Zo said:

Talking about balls , just put the moog pedals on any didgital synths and smile , demo run out on me , asked moog for extenstion will try to do a video on em

Just picked up the Cherry Audio "Miniverse", a Moog Mini emulation. Nice!

But regarding the Moog pedals, Cherry also has another emulation that's on my short list.  The Lowdown Bass Synthesizer... :)

Demo available! https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/lowdown-bass-synthesizer

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, abacab said:

Just picked up the Cherry Audio "Miniverse", a Moog Mini emulation. Nice!

But regarding the Moog pedals, Cherry also has another emulation that's on my short list.  The Lowdown Bass Synthesizer... :)

https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/lowdown-bass-synthesizer

I really do find Cheery stuff to all have the same sound (kinda like arturia) seems like one code with diff artchitecture , don't know how to say it ...not a bad thing just a feeling , ...

On 11/29/2022 at 3:06 PM, Marc Cormier said:

I don't use all of them consistently outside of REV Intensity which is one of my go-to reverbs.  Fragments is excellent - I prefer it to the Output plugins (Movement, Portal) that sort of do the same thing.  The Flanger is super flexible, and I use it almost exclusively for that effect.   My out of pocket for FX2 and the upgrade was $100; throw in some compressors and EQs that get pulled out once in a while and I'm OK with the investment.  But that reverb...

I gave in yesterday.  You weren't kidding about that reverb.    There was one preset where I ran an 808 kick sample through it and it sounded like Godzilla stomping.

5 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

I gave in yesterday.  You weren't kidding about that reverb.    There was one preset where I ran an 808 kick sample through it and it sounded like Godzilla stomping.

I am SO glad you like it.  I'm a reverb hoarder and it consistently lands on more tracks than most.  It really is something else, and so easy to dial in.

On 11/30/2022 at 10:10 PM, Zo said:

I really do find Cheery stuff to all have the same sound (kinda like arturia) seems like one code with diff artchitecture , don't know how to say it ...not a bad thing just a feeling , ..

but arturia adds more in upper panal 

For synth sound i tend to find myself reaching for the same stuff aka roland , uhe , spectra ...uvi or even kontakt sample libraries ...i do use analog lab a lot in fact but opening from start one of their synths nope , preset usually sucks and sound designing on those is exaçtly why inchoose zenology expansions other legends ...

by the i tried pigments , its exellent but a cpu hog .... like uad one witch is superb ... i who thougth that zenology and legends were cpu heavy lol

Edited by Zo

5 hours ago, abacab said:

With all due respect Zo, in that case it's time for a computer upgrade! :)

Come on , really as soon as you put the granular on it s way to much on 3.2 ghz 8 thread computer( 3..6 but i lower it )

if i could i would but i m struglling to find what i need to stay passiv and ultra slim (streacom case here) 

all new motherboard have built in heat syntk that make my configuration impossible since i need to put an heat sinc from computer that goes on side of the case for cooling .... 

And just a reminder for anyone that upgraded to V Collection 9 that hasn't downloaded the new preset banks yet.

Look in Analog Lab for the "Store" tab and you will see all of the preset banks that are available for VC9 users. Any that show "owned" status but not installed yet can be installed by clicking on them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, abacab said:

And just a reminder for anyone that upgraded to V Collection 9 that hasn't downloaded the new preset banks yet.

Look in Analog Lab for the "Store" tab and you will see all of the preset banks that are available for VC9 users. Any that show "owned" status but not installed yet can be installed by clicking on them.

Is there a way in analob lab 5 to hide oresets on synths we don t own ? 

If we import old presets , can then hide them if needed also ?

13 hours ago, Zo said:

Is there a way in analob lab 5 to hide oresets on synths we don t own ? 

I believe the general design intent for Analog Lab was to give us access to presets for all Arturia  instruments in the current V Collection, including those we do not own. That feature is likely a big plus for many who don't wish to own all of the instruments, but would like access to use their sounds like a rompler.

If you wish, the preset browser lets you set a filter by instrument, so if you choose an instrument that you do own, you will only see the presets for that one instrument.

I haven't seen any way to completely hide instruments or presets from Analog Lab. Perhaps as Promidi suggested, that would be a question for Arturia.

Edited by abacab

I sat on the fence until the very last minute* trying to decide if I should get the FX collection or not. You know what you get for waiting until the very last minute?

arturia-website-bug.png.e2b3d9ddfaf4a79dd3643220a7185811.png

But I finally managed to purchase it with one minute left in the timer!

I don't actually have that many vintage gear plugins so I hope these will be good enough to fill the gaps. Considering I paid €5 per plugin I don't need them to be the best there is. My other option was the Black Rooster bundle, but I felt that went too far into the vintage and boutique for my taste. Arturia includes some new and unique plugins, so I feel it strikes a better balance.

I was hoping to get an offer to buy Coldfire for €29 but no such luck. :(

* Figuratively speaking. There were actually seven minutes left when I got the error and three when I started the checkout process.

Edited by pseudopop
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

A bit late, but I got Augmented Grand piano, FX Collection 3 and Dist ColdFire. I have to say that Arturia has upped their game to the highest level of plug-in devs IMO. For me, they’re up there with FabFilter and UVI. 

Did you pay the full price for Coldfire?

I completely missed the sale earlier this year where they offered FX Collection 3 + Coldfire for €129. :/ I hope they do some kind of Christmas/New Year's sale.

4 hours ago, pseudopop said:

Did you pay the full price for Coldfire?

I completely missed the sale earlier this year where they offered FX Collection 3 + Coldfire for €129. :/ I hope they do some kind of Christmas/New Year's sale.

Nah, was just in time :)

Sure hope they’ll do a Xmas sale for you. Dist Coldfire is smoking. No need for Minimal Audio Rift anymore. 

• Like 1