50% off Arturia V Collection 9, FX Collection 3, and Pigments:

cclarry

12 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Is this their actual Black Friday sale though? I would've expected a banner on the site, or something to at least indicate they had a sale on!

Ya, nothing on their site. If I remember right, the FX bundle was on sale last BF, and it was one of the better sales of the season. I didn't buy it, but I remember it being a very popular thread. I'd personally wait till Black Friday if they haven't done an official "black friday" announcement.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

Ya, nothing on their site. If I remember right, the FX bundle was on sale last BF, and it was one of the better sales of the season. I didn't buy it, but I remember it being a very popular thread. I'd personally wait till Black Friday if they haven't done an official "black friday" announcement.

Thanks Carl and it wouldn't surprise me if they dropped something to sweeten it for the actual sale. Could go either way with this one, but the $149 has popped up a few times so I might hold out for a little while just in case.

58 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I am on V Col 6. My upgrade deal is $99 for V Col and $69 for FX3.

Damn. I think Arturia got me on BF.

i have same for V8 upgrade to V9,,,,so no matter what version you go from its always 99...

so from V8 to V9 is not worth it and better wait for V10

Edited by dee
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 2