Techivation T-Compressor FREE!

cclarry

18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Get for FREE

Get T-Compressor for FREE now!
Only 3,000 Units available. [lifetime licenses]

The T-Compressor is currently available on our website for FREE. In about 1 day, the price goes back from $0 to $49, so make sure you don't miss it! Offer valid until Nov 15th, 2022 11:59 PM, GM

https://techivation.com/t-compressor/

Larry or anyone else here, do you know this developer and if so, what is your opinion of their compressor or other effects? 

12 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

The site is glitching on me. Created an account, confirmed email, tried to login, "invalid email or password", try to reset password, "email doesn't exist", try to create an account, "account already exists".

Why is everything so difficult?

It just redeemed it some hours ago

10 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Larry or anyone else here, do you know this developer and if so, what is your opinion of their compressor or other effects? 

I have the T-De-Esser Plus/Pro, T-Compressor, and T-Clarity.

The De-Esser Pro is good, although I’m not a fan of their plugin protection, the plugins need to be signed in, and it seemed to loose the sign in sometimes, I think they may have fixed that in an update.

I can’t tell you what the T-Compressor is like as I’ve not managed to get it to load without an error, for some reason I didn’t demo T-Compressor which I should have, but you kind of expect plugins to work!

T-Clarity works fine.

For free I’d grab the T-Compressor, and I’d recommend the T-De-Esser Pro, and the T-De-Esser free version is worth having.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

The site is glitching on me. Created an account, confirmed email, tried to login, "invalid email or password", try to reset password, "email doesn't exist", try to create an account, "account already exists".

Why is everything so difficult?

strange...
I haven't had problems doing login and getting the plugin

• Like 1

It takes time to get the T. Comp ( confirmation E-mail,the time til the registered password works, the time to deliver the reedem code aso.

Could be an overloaded server on their  side

I recommend to take 5 Minutes for every step. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pragi said:

It takes time to get the T. Comp ( confirmation E-mail,the time til the registered password works, the time to deliver the reedem code aso.

Could be an overloaded server on their  side

I recommend to take 5 Minutes for every step. 

Yeah, just got to wait for the email with the redeem code to drop in. 

The download button/form had problems for me with Chrome and I used the contact us form, but tried the download button again and it worked. The developer soon got back to me and was super friendly. When I told him everything worked out and mentioned my browser,  he responded that I should contact him if I have any questions about his plugin. He made a great first impression with me. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

2 hours ago, locrian said:

Do we need a redeem code to be able to d/l the T-Compressor?  

I didn't need one for T-Puncher Free or T-De-Esser.

When you click on the download link on the web page it doesn't download the plugin it sends (emails) you your redeem code.
And since the web page doesn't tell you it did this - it's confusing as hell.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1