Cube Mini for 10

satya

mini cube is good, lack importing own samples and more sources but for $10 is usable, i like randomization

also if you want to have your license registered you have to email support as no option to redeem it and download latest version from account unless is registered as PB offers older version only. no demo available as well, pitty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, abacab said:

Cube Mini installed! :)

@abacab Do you want it? You got it, now you know.*  Please share your thoughts after you spend a little time with it! I probably won't even get around to installing a new hard drive until Christmastime. 

* I've always wanted to post lyrics from Abacab at you, but in the past, my better judgment won. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I think that this little Cube is easily worth more than $10, but beware, it will make you want the full Cube, when the BF prices come along.

When I got it, I liked it so much that I sent a note to @Simeon Amburgey and he did a video on it. 

Given the season timing, seeing that wallpaper on the computer screen behind Simeon feels almost like going into a bar that has pictures of hangovers on its walls

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lunacy Audio has a great deal on now:   $129 for Cube and all the expansions.

Cube alone is $89.

Maybe this deal will be even better in some stores.

For Cube owners, the expansions are also on sale:   $19 each or $49 for all three.

https://lunacy.audio/products/

If you own Threads or Air, the free presets packs Remnants and Breeze work.  They make use of the samples in the expansions.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Thanks 1