TRADITION - Lava Lamp

bayoubill

20 hours ago, S.L.I.P. said:

I blame craigb...

19 hours ago, craigb said:

Mom always told me to be a responsible person.

So........................................................................................................................................................................🤔🤨😆

1 hour ago, craigb said:

At my age I probably should be fixed...

20 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Why do I keep hearing Coldplay in my head🙄

Should they be fixed too? 😆

(So, have you bought a lava lamp yet?  I even gave you a link to use!  *Sheesh!* 😜)

30 minutes ago, craigb said:

Should they be fixed too? 😆

(So, have you bought a lava lamp yet?  I even gave you a link to use!  *Sheesh!* 😜)

I have a lava lamp that took a fall and doesn't flow as well as it use to. So I still have a functional one but I am looking if I see a color that I like :)

Thinking I might go yellow/orange this time.  As far as should they be fixed to it depends on what re***on they are😏

On 7/15/2019 at 3:24 AM, MUDGEL said:

I sure felt hot. So hot I couldn’t touch it! Ouch! Eeeeeew.

I only had experience with one. I do remember it being rather warm, but it wasn't hot enough to deter me from shaking a friend's until it was a perfect homogeneous solution. She said it took a month to separate back out and wasn't ever quite the same again. I told her NEVER tempt engineers with odd toys... they will either tear it apart, or stress test it till it breaks (and then probably waste hours fixing it).