DEAL EXPIRED Karanyi Minipool Synth Plugin FREE!!! REG $49 USD (with code)

PavlovsCat

DEAL EXPIRED  

Karanyi Minipol Synth Plugin Reg $49 USD, FREE With Code (below)

A plugin from Karanyi. I just found the deal and don't have this synth plugin already and didn't install the freebie, so I really can't comment on how good it is, but I own several Karanyi KONTAKT libraries, and they're all pretty good. I think they're a quality developer of synth sample libraries and now they have a synth plugin and the demos sound very good to my ears. 

To get Minipol free, put it in your cart. It shows up for $9 USD here in the US, as it's currently on saie. When you go to your cart enter the discount code blackminipol 

DEAL EXPIRED  

and the price  will change to zero.  The info from the dev is below along with the link to the site. 

- Peter

"Meet our very first virtual instrument, Minipol – a powerful virtual analog synthesizer
with a lot of fun and a unique Smart Random feature!
Recreate classic analog keys, chunky 80s basses, kick-***** house stabs,
or design massive soundscapes, modern plucks, or analog effects in no time.
Quality sound engine, straightforward design, super intuitive workflow:
this is Minipol, the swiss-army-knife of the analog sound.

Minipol is available for Mac and Windows as VST3, Audio Unit, and standalone versions. The plugin version will run with all the major* DAWs such as Ableton, Cubase, Logic, Studio One, Reaper, and more.
* Pro Tools is not supported
* Logic on M1 Macs are not supported"

https://karanyisounds.com/product/minipol/

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Thanks PC and Zolton. 

Aw, after getting trolled for by a new forum member for duplicating a deal, I looked at the first page then  did a search and looked at the first post in Larry's thread for a sale on the pro version of this synth for sale recently. It was bumped to page one in the time it took me to write my original post. 

Only after seeing your comment made me think,  Zolton must have posted the deal did I realize buried in that  thread was Zolton's post with the deal.  Credit goes to @Zolton for sharing the deal first. I tried my best! Be kind folks. But if you're not kind at least be super funny and not mean spirited. I'm sure by sharing this a lot of folks who didn't read the other thread for the PRO version on sale and scroll down to see the free deal will notice a thread just about the free deal. (FTR, I just found this deal at VI Control.)

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't consider this a duplicate deal / double post, since Zolton's post was in a thread about Minipol Pro. I would have completely missed this offer if you hadn't made a new topic, so thank you, Peter.

Since the topics sometimes drop out of sight faster than the end credits of an average tv soap, I don't mind if some deals get posted twice. If I've seen it before, I can just ignore it. If not, I thank the poster for double posting and bringing it to my attention. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

I don't consider this a duplicate deal / double post, since Zolton's post was in a thread about Minipol Pro. I would have completely missed this offer if you hadn't made a new topic, so thank you, Peter.

Since the topics sometimes drop out of sight faster than the end credits of an average tv soap, I don't mind if some deals get posted twice. If I've seen it before, I can just ignore it. If not, I thank the poster for double posting and bringing it to my attention. :)

Agreed on that as well.. sometimes it's the duplicate post that I actually see that helps me get the deal.. that's not to say I don't feel bad posting dupes personally though, but that's different 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Aw, after getting trolled for by a new forum member for duplicating a deal, I looked at the first page then  did a search and looked at the first post in Larry's thread for a sale on the pro version of this synth for sale recently. It was bumped to page one in the time it took me to write my original post. 

Only after seeing your comment made me think,  Zolton must have posted the deal did I realize buried in that  thread was Zolton's post with the deal.  Credit goes to @Zolton for sharing the deal first. I tried my best! Be kind folks. But if you're not kind at least be super funny and not mean spirited. I'm sure by sharing this a lot of folks who didn't read the other thread for the PRO version on sale and scroll down to see the free deal will notice a thread just about the free deal. (FTR, I just found this deal at VI Control.)

Absolutely agree. Would never have gotten that free Minipol if PC hadn’t posted it. Thanks!

(Now I only have to check if the serial I got is valid. Heck, it’s in my account, so it should be. What’s this with sending out invalid serials? This is a crazy world we live in.)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SONROSAS said:

This is the answer from the support... 

Screenshot_20221111-112227~2.png

The real funny thing about this is that the coupon was added to my cart automatically when I went to purchase Minipol. It wasn't like I was trying to use an expired coupon. And why would an expired coupon lead to an invalid serial. It does not make sense. If the coupon is expired, then don't allow a customer to use it.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Confused 1

It seemed like a bit of an odd-duck deal when I saw it (on KVR, possibly), which is one reason I didn't start a new thread.

(No shade to PC, though -- assuming the deal still worked, that's the way to grab folks' attention.)

Anyway, I never saw any official word from Karanyi or aggregator sites about the deal, just a post in a forum with the code and "maybe it's for a limited time?"

Given the brouhaha they brewed by giving out -- even autofilling -- discount codes for unregisterable plugins, it seems safe to assume this was a real and actual glitch that leaked out somehow. (As opposed to the iZotope "glitch" or various 8Dio "glitches", etc.) Maybe if they hear enough barking, they'll decide the best PR would be to honor the serials that squeaked through. 

On the other hand, it's a $9 synth. Maybe they just take the L and win people back with tasty Black Friday deals.

• Great Idea 1

Wow, sorry. This one was a massive fail. I think the developer handled this poorly.

As I mentioned in my original post, I had completed the purchase,  but I hadn't downloaded or installed it yet. To be super candid,  I have three hard drives all near capacity and have to buy an additional one before I could download any more libraries or plugins and I didn't even look at the file size on this,  I just figured I'd download and install it when I get an additional drive. 

Consequently,  I had no idea about this screw-up on the developer's end and how poorly he's handling it. If it was my first experience with Karanyi (I've been a customer for a few years),  it certainly would put a bad taste in my mouth. That email Doug received is a case study in how not to handle these kinds of problems. 

As a long time director of digital at numerous companies prior to founding my own dot com, the short version is that Karanyi made a mistake and the wisest strategy for them is simply to honor the purchases that went through and fix the problem so it doesn't keep happening,  not try to up sell people who had every reason to believe they were getting Karanyi's promotion. That is a very bad idea, IMO, and the way he did that lacked any consideration of how the disappointed customer feels. In life, I'm an empath, but in business, even non-empaths are wise to behave like empaths when it comes to customer relations. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

7 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I have three hard drives all near capacity and have to buy an additional one before I could download any more libraries or plugins...

This happens to everyone visiting this forum willingly or unwillingly, including me, sooner or later (most probably sooner)! Hello, La la Larryland :D:D 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chris.r said:

This happens to everyone visiting this forum willingly or unwillingly, including me, sooner or later (most probably sooner)! Hello, La la Larryland :D:D 

I know, right? There are so many times people post stuff here that they think is just something they do where I am like -- wait, that's me too! Like when someone posted how much they found PluginBoutique's reminder when you already owned an item saved them a lot of money. Same here! Ah, it's so nice to be around my fellow enablers that normalize my sample and plugin hoarding.  :) 

Also, I miss Larry. I can only imagine how very difficult this time is for Fleer. #PrayForFleer

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1