start/stop/rewind button disappeared

Hi, basic question here, cakewalk has a habit of losing buttons I use, if it's  in a bad mood that day. Or maybe its me.

Anyway there was a handy small tool below the main one where I could quickly rewind to the start  etc ( not the main bigger one which is still there) and today its gone! I don't even know what its title is so I cant look it up on the help documentation... sorry for the complex technical terms hope someone knows what I mean!!

It looks just like it should when using the small transport module. Select the large transport module.

Module size may change automatically depending on the module and control bar settings.

May want to review the links I provided above.

• Great Idea 1

7 hours ago, RICHARD HUTCHINS said:

Got it! Right click and choose large...why didnt I think of that...cheers

I confess that there have been SEVERAL occasions where I felt like that, after some drive-by brilliant comment from scook, and I have used Cakewalk since before Windows existed, back when Cakewalk was originally developed and released by Twelve Tone.  (a long time ago - I won't reveal the number of years, because it makes me realize my age).  I mostly work with midi tracks and data, so there are all kinds of things I am still learning about the software, whenever I venture into additional areas, such as recording actual instruments.  Little by little, I move my overall knowledge forward.

Very happy you got sorted out.

Bob Bone

Edited by Robert Bone
Added a bit more confession :)