Luna de Hispania, (Hispanic Moon). My first foray into something like epic music

Nio Sebez

Friends, I leave you my last work. For me it is important since it is the first result of my experimentation with this style that could be called epic music.
I have played classical instruments such as violins, violas, cellos and double basses. Also on percussion it resonates medieval.

After so much Pop and Rock I wanted to vary and I think I'll continue down this road a little more.

I hope you like it and my English is well understood.
A hug to all!

Nio

Edited by Nio Sebez

Hello Nio, that was very nice.  I really like your choice of sounds.  I found the guitar part interesting in the way it was above the driving music.  I did enjoy it and look forward to hearing more.

What vocal library is that?  What is your guitar setup?

I found your English to be just fine; it is much better than my Spanish!

12 hours ago, Jesse Screed said:

Hello Nio, that was very nice.  I really like your choice of sounds.  I found the guitar part interesting in the way it was above the driving music.  I did enjoy it and look forward to hearing more.

What vocal library is that?  What is your guitar setup?

I found your English to be just fine; it is much better than my Spanish!

Hey, thanks for your comment. For the voices and instrumentalization I have used Strezov Choir Essentials and Tha orchestra Complete2, for Kontakt.

The truth is that I was pleasantly surprised by the versatility of these tools. The truth is that I have been pleasantly surprised by the versatility of these tools. I will keep working on that path.

Receives a warm greeting.

Nio

Edited by Nio Sebez
  • Thanks 1

I don't hear 'epic' but it was well recorded and arranged.  The choir sounds don't do the piece any favors -- perhaps you could use them sparingly and not bring them in so soon.  It's good to challenge yourself and I wish you well in your work :) -- Allan.

• Like 1