Synthesizer V 1.8.0 Now Released (Not a Deal)

ZincT

On 2/22/2023 at 8:49 PM, locrian said:

This cover sounds *really* good to my ears which has me wondering if I'm grading on a curve because I know it wasn't sung by a real human.  What do you think?

It's not bad at all. I would go see this guy in a bar! : )

If he changed his band!! umpf!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Does anyone know how  to:

1) move the midi file of the voice track over to Synth V without saving as a midi file and then importing into synth  V.

2) when importing the midi (voice) file I have to put a dummy note at Beat 1 bar 1 so that I can align the track once in to the synth V

3) is there a way to save the synth V voice track and ASP directly into cakewalk, I currently have to save the file as a *.wav file and then import back into Cakewalk. 

Yes, I am using Synth V as a plug in ( in cakewalk DAW ) but still have to go through the process as described above.

When I viewed the video's on YouTube it appears that in studio one the above  1,2, and 3 seem to work inside the DAW.

Any advice on short cuts appreciated thanks.

13 hours ago, Stavv said:

Does anyone know how  to:

1) move the midi file of the voice track over to Synth V without saving as a midi file and then importing into synth  V.

2) when importing the midi (voice) file I have to put a dummy note at Beat 1 bar 1 so that I can align the track once in to the synth V

3) is there a way to save the synth V voice track and ASP directly into cakewalk, I currently have to save the file as a *.wav file and then import back into Cakewalk. 

Yes, I am using Synth V as a plug in ( in cakewalk DAW ) but still have to go through the process as described above.

When I viewed the video's on YouTube it appears that in studio one the above  1,2, and 3 seem to work inside the DAW.

Any advice on short cuts appreciated thanks.

I'm not sure if this will work in Cakewalk (I use Cubase), but what I do is to create my vocal MIDI file in Cubase and then simply record the notes into the SynthV plugin. 

For this to work you have to enable record within the SynthV plugin (not Cakewalk).  Doing it this way obviates the need to export/import MIDI files.

I tried doing the drag into, but it didn't work, maybe because I was using the plug in. perhaps if I dropped the midi file in when im using Synth V as a stand alone program.

I will do some more experimenting and get back...

thanks also to locrian   :   I will try the record suggestion.

Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 5:56 AM, Rolls1 said:

I did a bluesy tune with Asterian (and Sol and Ems as backup singers). Quite different from these demo songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjMfQ2enI18

Hey!  Very Cool!   Lots of words which I think would be hard to synthesize, but works well.

I love the band.  the guitar and keys are really good.

How did you generate the images?

On 3/15/2023 at 9:46 PM, Stavv said:

I tried doing the drag into, but it didn't work, maybe because I was using the plug in. perhaps if I dropped the midi file in when im using Synth V as a stand alone program.

I will do some more experimenting and get back...

thanks also to locrian   :   I will try the record suggestion.

Thanks 

For what it's worth, I always use it in standalone.