AA Coming Nov 10 FROST Loyalty + Early Black Friday

Hidden Symmetry

Keep an eye out...FROST is the new powerful channel strip plugin entirely based on our high-performing 'Hyper' engine and this is the very first time you can experience the
'Hyper' dynamic EQ!

As a thank you for your loyalty, FROST will be deposited into your account free of charge, and you will be able to install it from Aquarius Desktop starting from

November 10, 2022

Also early Black Friday deals start on November 10, 2022.

https://www.acustica-audio.com/store

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mister_tea said:

thanks for the black friday notice!

no loyalty mail here though. Maybe they go out in waves or if I haven't met some threshold, but I am fairly invested in AA. I'm also not a beta tester if that matters.

Just read this elsewhere; Only those above the 50% discount range received the email for the moment, but there will be another email soon for the rest!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

Free with purchase over 140. I will wait for an e-mail. Althought I'm only at the 20% level.

Yeah that's some serious caveat. OP post saying it will be dropped into our acccounts so thats not true then.

Also sale is weak compared to years gone by.  Acustica can tend to cut prices even further on Black Friday and even again Cyber Monday so best to stay patient I reckon

Edited by tom

1 hour ago, tom said:

Yeah that's some serious caveat. OP post saying it will be dropped into our acccounts so thats not true then.

If you received the Loyalty  email it was.

BTW for free the plugin is o.k.,,the eq is kind of average but the comps aren't bad (considering it's not their strong suit).

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tom said:

Also sale is weak compared to years gone by.  Acustica can tend to cut prices even further on Black Friday and even again Cyber Monday so best to stay patient I reckon

Since the only thing AA on my wishlist is that Motown EQ, I will surely wait. It is on sale right now, but I guess it will be again or still in about a month.

2 hours ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

If you received the Loyalty  email it was.

BTW for free the plugin is o.k.,,the eq is kind of average but the comps aren't bad (considering it's not their strong suit).

Sorry, didn’t read the other posts properly, realise it’s for over 50% only. 

They posted a complete list for the Early Black Friday sale:

Amber 3: €49|75% OFF

Amethyst 4: €49|67% OFF

Azure 2: €69|59% OFF

Big Ceil: €119|40% OFF

Blond: €59|67% OFF

Cola 2: €59|62% OFF

Cream 2: €59|70% OFF

Diamond Lift 3: €59|60% OFF

El Rey: €79|71% OFF

Emerald 2: €59|70% OFF

Gainstation 2 VSM: €49|25% OFF