Sonible Metering Bundle 50% off

cclarry

It’s happening: We took our intuitive interface design, interactive visualization as well as straightforward approach and developed two new metering tools – true:balance and true:level. Plus, we’ve bundled them up into the brand-new Metering Bundle.

true:balance will precisely monitor the spectral distribution of your tracks and true:level enables you to keep an eye on the interplay of loudness and dynamics. Both sport great reference options and check features.

https://www.sonible.com/my-account/

• Thanks 1

This is a nice alternative to Izotope's which is about the only plugin I'm using of theirs anymore.

Needs a few tweaks, hopefully they'll continue to work on it update. I was able to find the serial numbers from their other products I received from an old  promo but never installed so I qualify for the discounted price. Haven't bought any plugins in a while but might go for this..Nice one.

On 11/12/2022 at 5:43 PM, dubdisciple said:

I always regret passing on sonible products but feels redundant with audiolens being free

The main difference is that Audiolens is not a VST. This is more akin to Insight. I pulled the trigger on these for exactly the reason you point out; fomo 😅

• Haha 1