⚡️⚡️Freebie: iZotope Audiolens - Reference audio from anywhere (Limited Time) RRP $99 ⚡️⚡️

MusicMan

Audiolens - Reference audio from anywhere
Audiolens is available for free until November 22, 2022 9am EST. Grab yours while you can!

STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE
Simply reference from streaming
Meet the new Audiolens desktop app which makes track referencing and comparison easy by analyzing audio from any streaming platform or audio source. Build your personal library of reference tracks that you can access anytime to compare against your own mixes or masters.

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/audiolens.html

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 17

Operating Systems:

Mac: macOS Big Sur (11.7.x) — macOS Monterey (12.5.x)*

*Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs in Rosetta 2 and native.

Windows: Windows 10 — Windows 11

Referencing workflow and target library operates with the following products:

Ozone 10 Standard and Advanced

Neutron 4

• Like 1

This is a game changer and brilliant in that it removes the barrier of copyright infringement . I hope it doesn't give RIAA the idea of trying to claim rights to "profiles". As far fetched as it sounds, the number of copyright claims that are little more than common chord progressions and motiffs makes it less farfetched than it sounds 

37 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Does this actually do anything useful if you don't have Ozone or Neutron versions that support the "integration?"

I suppose you could use as visual reference.  Considering Izotope made visual mixer free, it may be worth it to get license in case they open up later.

5 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

I suppose you could use as visual reference.  Considering Izotope made visual mixer free, it may be worth it to get license in case they open up later.

Thanks, yeah I already grabbed a seat but haven't installed it as the short bit of videos I watched on it seemed to imply it didn't do anything without copying that profile it makes to one of the other apps I don't have.

• Like 1