I was upgraded to Ultimate 11 from UAD for free

Bapu

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

I think you may be buying so much you're at a level companies marketing teams have special Bapu strategy meetings to make sure they keep you loyal! ;)

Tru that. Besides the 9 LUNA specific offerings and the 28 plugins that I own native versions of, there are only 12 of their plugins I do not own.

However, they do have on offer the UAD 2 Total Collection that gets me all but the LUNA specifics for just over $3K. I'll wait for sales on the 12 I don't own. That should be about $1300.

The next one on sale that I'll buy is the Ocean Way Mic Collection since I now own a Sphere mic.

• Like 1

Update: UAD is running a custom bundle offer thru 25 Nov 2022. Buy either 3, 6 or 10 plugins and you actually get 6, 12 or 20.

I bought the 6 (get 12) bundle to get the 12 I did not own that I mentioned above. The cost seemed hefty @$699 but it worked out to $58.33 per plugin.  That's a bit high by the $30ish standard these days from PA or Waves but by UA standards it's a darn good deal if you need 12 plugs and can lay down the dosh (or buy from Sweetwater on a 24 month no interest deal they have right now).

As I said before there are 26 other UAD plugins that I have native version of (from either PA, Softube, Eventide or IKM).  The (today) sale price on all of these total out at $2914 (if purchased individually). I could buy the upgrade to UAD 2 Complete on personal offer of $2115 ($81.35 per plugin) but if I buy a 10 and 3 bundle ($999 & $399 respectively) I could get the 26 that I don't own for $53.80 per plugin. Then again, it's $1398 for duplicates of what I already have.

On another note, my Apollo x8p is due today and I'm looking forward to the Unison tech being available to me.

• Like 1