Antares Introduce Auto Tune Pro X

cclarry

5 hours ago, kevin H said:

On a more on topic note, wonder what upgrade prices look like…don’t see anything online yet…

I get the impression that they are really pushing subscriptions . . . but I also would be interested in a reasonably priced perpetual upgrade . . .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bad Penguin said:

I get the impression that they are really pushing subscriptions . . . but I also would be interested in a reasonably priced perpetual upgrade . . .

I’ve found occasional deals where I’ve been able to get perpetual licenses for some of their subscription only items.  Never on their site but through a discounter. On one of them I received the full one year subscription but I just installed the perpetual license item. I agree that subscriptions should be avoided.

IIRC in very late June, on the Antares website it stated that if you purchased AT, you would be eligible for a free upgrade to the soon-to-be-relaeased version. I understood this to mean the perpetual version.

Sadly, I purchased in mid-May and was informed that I was not eligible for the (eventual) free upgrade.

Can't hold it against them, I guess they had to draw a line somewhere . . .