FileSilo free Kirnu Cream CM#311 (Not a Deal)

Kurre

2 hours ago, Kurre said:

https://www.filesilo.co.uk/plugins/your-free-plugin-1-kirnu-cream-cm-2022-zip/

I found this when checking why the Bazille had its own dl when it is in the big zipfile.

Kirnu Cream is not in the big zipfile.

Kirnu Cream is a sequencer. Probably 32-bit.

Kirnu CreamCM was updated for 2022 and is 64-bit VST2 plugin. The old version is in the old zipfile.

Kirnu Cream CM text.PNG

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kurre said:

Kirnu Cream is a sequencer. 

An arpeggiator more specifically. And one of the best and more powerful out there. It's quite old brother Kirnu was in fact an amazing already full featured free arp many many years ago. Kirnu Cream has been out there for many years too and took its brother legacy to the next level. It's certainly a very very interesting and useful plugin.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jeslan said:

An arpeggiator more specifically. And one of the best and more powerful out there. It's quite old brother Kirnu was in fact an amazing already full featured free arp many many years ago. Kirnu Cream has been out there for many years too and took its brother legacy to the next level. It's certainly a very very interesting and useful plugin.

I also have the free BlueARP which is another arp/sequencer, which appears to have a similar function. It has been around for 10 years. It was included in Unify by PluginGuru as a stock plugin. It's user interface appears more complex to me than CreamCM.

BlueARP:  https://omg-instruments.com/wp/?page_id=63

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, abacab said:

I also have the free BlueARP which is another arp/sequencer, which appears to have a similar function. It has been around for 10 years. It was included in Unify by PluginGuru as a stock plugin. It's user interface appears more complex to me than CreamCM.

BlueARP:  https://omg-instruments.com/wp/?page_id=63

Yeah, BlueARP is another amazing full featured free arpeggiator plugin. And indeed the interface is more complex than Kirnu Cream(CM) but that doesn't mean it's better though. And don't get me wrong, I am not saying BlueARP is worst either. Both of them are unique and have their own place and moment depending your own approach and goal. But after using the three of them over the years I found the approach of Kirnu (both free and Cream) is quicker and simpler out of the box (as well their learning curve).

Again, I am not saying one is better than the other, at all. I love and still use the three of them (old Kirnu free, BlueARP and Kirnu Cream) and it depends what you want and how much time you want to spend in the setup to decide which one is the right one for a given moment.

8 hours ago, Jeslan said:

Again, I am not saying one is better than the other, at all. I love and still use the three of them (old Kirnu free, BlueARP and Kirnu Cream) and it depends what you want and how much time you want to spend in the setup to decide which one is the right one for a given moment.

I have generally stayed with the arps/seqs included in a synth, and not really used any host or plugin based arps/seqs. But these are due for a deeper look for sure! :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, abacab said:

I have generally stayed with the arps/seqs included in a synth, and not really used any host or plugin based arps/seqs. But these are due for a deeper look for sure! :)

Yeah, it's really quite handy to be able to configure complex sequences and parameters that are instrument agnostic and you will be able to use them right out of the box with any plugin at any time. I find it it is really great for creative and exploring purposes, specially having limited time to spend.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kurre said:

Seems they've fixed the passwords.

Got the idea of dl this cm version despite the fact that i have the full plugin.

It wouldn't let me if i didn't write what the word was on a page of the magazine.

It seems that FileSilo went back to issues from CM #310 and newer (such as this #311) to reinstate the word quiz. Assets from earlier issues still appear to be open.