Last Day for 50% Off Everything at Melda Production

mibby

https://www.meldaproduction.com

From the email:

Last 24 hours of the New Year's Sale - get 50% off everything!

image.png.c12a4e6a3cb981526d52a290bb884869.png

Only one day left to save 50% on every plugin, bundle and upgrade. Take advantage of the New Year's Sale and turn your computer into a professional studio! Don't miss out!

This is also the very last chance to get the brand new MTurboDelay for only €25 (regular price €199). MTurboDelay is the ultimate delay providing 39 delay plugins in a single beast… Free for MTotalFXBundle, MCreativeFXBundle and MCompleteBundle users!

image.png.7cfe3cc3766f4b89e28c6433379a96f5.png

…much more on MeldaProduction

=========================================================

For another 20% off, feel free to use my Referral coupon: MELDA2490257

(Or use a friend's and give him/her the 10% credit)

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Mibby. 

MTurboDelay has been nagging away at me so I finally got it before the end of the sale. 

I picked up MUnison in the APD deal Fleer and it certainly does a lot! Not even scratched the surface yet. 

Chandler's got a couple of YT vids on it which are worth a look.

• Like 1

MUnison is on my list, although I picked up MTurboComp and MTurboReverb from the recent PluginDeals sale and am still trying to find all the pieces after my brain exploded with all the possibilities!  The danger with the Melda plugins is paralysis from having too many options!  In that regard, Chandler's videos have been hugely helpful.

Another thing, in case anyone doesn't know, is the Online Preset Exchange that is available to all the Melda plugins. Just go into the Presets window and download them.  If you have a good one, you can also contribute you own, which was the idea of the exchange originally. I was just going through Presets in MEQ - the FREE one.  Starting with a Preset in any of these plugins helps you get used to them and gives you an idea how insanely modifyable (is that a word?) they are...

Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1