FX

Moog 
MoogerFooger 1055 MuRF
MoogerFooger 1085 ClusterFlux
MoogerFooger 1035 Phaser

Boz Digitals David Bendeth +10dB Compressor

Overloud Breverb

All other FX are Stock Cakewalk Pro Channel plugins

Thanks for listening to all 6' :15" if you did.

• Like 7

Hi Wookie

yes listened to it all as I really enjoyed it!! Great track.

I assume the MoogerFooger effects are Plug ins? I have used a couple of MoogerFooger Pedals for many years and always loved them (until one went sadly wrong) 

Who sells those Plugins? 

Cheers

Nigel

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

Thanks Nigel, they are all VST3 plugins made by Moog. Yes I said Moog.

Currently on a very silly deal for a complete set of 7. They can talk to each other via their own patch system so one LFO can modulate another MoogerFooger. 

Hi Wookie

Thanks, I will go and check them out

Cheers

Nigel

• Thanks 1

The beginning reminded me of Brian Eno's Begegnumgen which I'm sure everyone is familiar with  😁

I was into the song the whole 6:15. I like how you keep the theme going by changing the chord a little bit when the phrase comes around again. Plus all the little ornaments here and there keeps things interesting. Well done!
-Bjorn

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2022 at 5:39 AM, bjornpdx said:

The beginning reminded me of Brian Eno's Begegnumgen which I'm sure everyone is familiar with  😁

I was into the song the whole 6:15. I like how you keep the theme going by changing the chord a little bit when the phrase comes around again. Plus all the little ornaments here and there keeps things interesting. Well done!
-Bjorn

Obviously ;) Thank @bjornpdx nice to know it engaged you for all 6+ minutes, thanks for your kind words and ongoing support.

9 hours ago, Jesse Screed said:

Whenever I listen to your music I just imagine you having so much fun finding just the right sounds that go together.  I visualize you swaying and floating with the music as it wafts upwards from  the ether of your being.

Nice furry fella

It has to be fun 🙃 no point if there is no fun.

Thank you Jesse you in your own special way are an inspiration. I find your expression in your music makes my furry ears wiggle with delight. 

• Like 1

"It has to be fun 🙃 no point if there is no fun."   Amen to that! 

I also made it to the end but I enjoyed it so much that the end came much too soon.  This in spite of the fact that I have a tempestuous relationship with things synth, MIDI, etc, ; the fact that I can't do it well;  and I am not conversant in the language of this genre.   I always enjoy the songs that you post and look forward to the new ones.  Well done my furry friend!!!

• Thanks 1