Help with M-Audio Oxygen

X3R0

Question

Hi folks. I got this M-Audio Oxygen 25 keyboard/controller and to be completely honest, I'm stumped as to how to set it up. I've got it working fine as for the keyboard part, controlling virtual instruments. But as to using the knobs and faders to control parameters and faders in cakewalk, I've no clue on how to set that up. Please help! Thank you!! 

- Zach 

2 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, X3R0 said:

Hi folks. I got this M-Audio Oxygen 25 keyboard/controller and to be completely honest, I'm stumped as to how to set it up. I've got it working fine as for the keyboard part, controlling virtual instruments. But as to using the knobs and faders to control parameters and faders in cakewalk, I've no clue on how to set that up. Please help! Thank you!! 

• "I've got it working fine as for the keyboard part, controlling virtual instruments."
    • Is this a reference to standalone instruments (ones that you run as executable programs outside of a DAW or any other host)?
    • Or are you referring to instruments as plug-ins within Cakewalk? 
  • "But as to using the knobs and faders to control parameters and faders in cakewalk, I've no clue on how to set that up."
    • Is this a a reference to controlling Cakewalk's UI (virtual sliders, knobs, etc.)?

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:
  • "I've got it working fine as for the keyboard part, controlling virtual instruments."
    • Is this a reference to standalone instruments (ones that you run as executable programs outside of a DAW or any other host)?
    • Or are you referring to instruments as plug-ins within Cakewalk? 
  • "But as to using the knobs and faders to control parameters and faders in cakewalk, I've no clue on how to set that up."
    • Is this a a reference to controlling Cakewalk's UI (virtual sliders, knobs, etc.)?

Howdy, yes I am referring to instruments/plug-ins  inside cakewalk. I'm referring to controlling Cakewalk's UI - sliders, knobs.