PA Flash Sale - Bx_Limiter True Peak

cclarry

Brainworx bx_limiter True Peak: Finally, a True Peak Limiter that actually sounds GREAT

Use voucher code during checkout! Flash Sale offer expires 11:59 pm PST on Nov 07, 2022.

TRUEPEAK-4999

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional purchase.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/bx_limiter_true_peak.html

12 minutes ago, wallace said:

This limiter is not a clean limiter. I would say it boosts the bass quite a bit so it might be a bit genre dependent.
It can get quite loud without distortion. Just my two cents.

Very few things are clean in PA catalogue to be honest .... i tested all the last EQ's people raving aboyt and for serious work i ll stick with the Muse Q or BX didgital anyday  .... phase shift relation behavior alone ... the amek are not bad , i like the SPL PQ but in that aspect the phase is a mess , the result i feel (notice i heard first and then decided to check) is that the focus on lows is lost , my kick presence is compromised often ... you will notice until you use a MDWEQ 6 or Sonnox claro or something like the Elysia ...

• Thanks 1