The Simple Truth

Citizen Regen

Cool tune.  Very dense mix.  I don't disagree with the message, but as the band Ten Years After wrote: "I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do. So I leave it up to you." And perhaps that's the crux of the problem. We have too many control freaks that want to change the world, but rather not leave it up to you.

Anyway, nice tune and complements to everyone involved.

• Thanks 2

On 11/19/2022 at 7:44 AM, FreeEarCandy said:

Cool tune.  Very dense mix.  I don't disagree with the message, but as the band Ten Years After wrote: "I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do. So I leave it up to you." And perhaps that's the crux of the problem. We have too many control freaks that want to change the world, but rather not leave it up to you.

Anyway, nice tune and complements to everyone involved.

Thanks for listening and positive feedback.

All the best.

On 11/5/2022 at 12:05 PM, mark skinner said:

Great track brought forward at the right time. I thought the breaks after the bridge were awesome. I also thought the drums were Fantastic. Great job by everyone.     Enjoyed it ..   mark

Thanks for the kind review Mark.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2022 at 5:48 PM, noynekker said:

Metal masterpiece guys !

Comes complete with glissando synth, totally works here. Also, shout outs for that low growly vocal harmony, not overdone, but so effective.

Those are some cool protest lyrics, makes me want to kick something, but I got neighbours, and can only enjoy in the safety of  headphones, for now . . .

Great stuff.

Thankee Sai!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 6:02 PM, craigb said:

A great start guys!  I'm looking forward to the final, award winning, version once the cowbell's been added! 😁👍

(Fun aside, it must be good 'cause it crashed my browser while listening to it! 😆 )

Browser go all crash in the loudspekah?