Relab LX480 Essentials updated to 2.2.2

cclarry

59 minutes ago, makouto said:

Thanks a lot for the heads up @cclarry, now I can use it properly !

For some reason, it made Cubase and CbB crash on my computer...

So you’re not having a crash problems with the new vst3?  I also had problems with the old vst2 on Studio One-would crash S1 within 30 seconds of me dragging it on to a track,

1 hour ago, LAGinz said:

So you’re not having a crash problems with the new vst3?  I also had problems with the old vst2 on Studio One-would crash S1 within 30 seconds of me dragging it on to a track,

Not a single crash since I've installed the update (I've only tried the VST3 version). Before that, it made Cubase crash as soon as I inserted it in a project.

I had exactly the same problem than you, but with CbB. It would crash 30 seconds after inserting the plugin in a project.

It could be worth a try.

4 hours ago, makouto said:

Not a single crash since I've installed the update (I've only tried the VST3 version). Before that, it made Cubase crash as soon as I inserted it in a project.

I had exactly the same problem than you, but with CbB. It would crash 30 seconds after inserting the plugin in a project.

It could be worth a try.

Thx  for the follow-up. Will probably wait till it goes on sale again. They were kind enough to refund my original purchase when I had all these problems with it.