Scaler 2.7 Update available now (Not a Deal)

ZincT

5 hours ago, dee said:

well me to, i never installed V1 and bought V2 upgrade as i thought previous deals £19 were expensive...

strange when i bought V2 upgrade, it does not want to have V1 installed, it just installed new version and i have activated with provided V2 upgrade license

interesting...

Out of all the plugins I have - Scaler 2 is easily top 5 for me it has no equals in this area.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dee said:

well me to, i never installed V1 and bought V2 upgrade as i thought previous deals £19 were expensive...

strange when i bought V2 upgrade, it does not want to have V1 installed, it just installed new version and i have activated with provided V2 upgrade license

interesting...

Since it's a plugin boutique product they know whether you own v1 or not. I don't and the upgrade page says I am not eligible to purchase this product. 

• Like 2

The multi-voice output is a a very clever feature - I had a quick play with it today. Really good for routing strings - you get a lot of control.

I compared a simple chord set routing to a full orchestra string patch with the same chord set split between bass, cello, viola, and 1st and 2nd violins (both of the violins routed to MIDI Ch 5).

It's incredibly easy to set up the routing - I mean even I managed to do it right first time! You really can hear the difference, you can set levels across the different patches; you can even pan the instruments to their actual positions in the orchestra pit.

Incredible potential if you're into orchestration (although a purist would probably not use Scaler to achieve this). I'm very impressed - much fun to be had.

Pound for pound, Scaler is an incredible plugin imho and just keeps getting better.

Andy

• Like 5