Izotope Early Black Friday Sale!

cclarry

9 minutes ago, Spice3d said:

The Universal Edition and regular are two different things. The biggest thing you get for the extra $100 with Universal Ed is you get every iZotope flagship upgrade for free for the year. 

They’re both Universal Edition. Look at the smaller print in your screenshots above.

I think “Universal Edition” is just marketing.

Appears to have worked for me as well. Ozone 10 Advanced installing now... It will be interesting if I also get "every iZotope flagship upgrade for free for the year"

53 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

@Grem @trager
iZotope Music Production Suite 5 Loyalty Offer worked!

I had MPS  2 and gave me the serial anyways
Load them in product portal and now installing, so its good to go
they even gave me a 5%. this must be a glitch or a very good deal

• Like 2

Got the upgrade as well (thanks Lars!) though I came from MPS 4.1 and already had Neutron 4.

Still had a 50% coupon, I so paid $74.50 for Ozone 10 Advanced, RX 10 Standard, Symphony, Stratus and four Brainworx-plugins I hadn't got yet. Plus a new Melodyne 5 Essential serial. Not too shabby.

By the way, it seems the Everything Bundle glitch at $199 is back up also. Wouldn't call it a glitch anymore ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

52 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Still had a 50% coupon, I so paid $74.50 for Ozone 10 Advanced, RX 10 Standard, Symphony, Stratus and four Brainworx-plugins I hadn't got yet. Plus a new Melodyne 5 Essential serial. Not too shabby.

Nice.  Where did you get the 50% coupon from?

Thanks @cclarry , @Grem , @Spice3d and @trager

It worked 👍 (I was on MPS4.1) and updated to 5.1 for $149.

Only issue I have is that I only received one iLok serial for the EA reverb bundle.
It activated Stratus 3D just fine, but says it has already been used when I try to activate Symphony 3D with that serial.
Should iZotope have included another serial? Is anyone else seeing this? I have emailed support.

Edited by ZincT

52 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks @cclarry , @Grem , @Spice3d and @trager

It worked 👍 (I was on MPS4.1) and updated to 5.1 for $149.

Only issue I have is that I only received one iLok serial for the EA reverb bundle.
It activated Stratus 3D just fine, but says it has already been used when I try to activate Symphony 3D with that serial.
Should iZotope have included another serial? Is anyone else seeing this? I have emailed support.

I had this issue. I went to ilok and authorised it there. All working fine 

36 minutes ago, paul cummings said:

Thanks for the feedback. 

My iLok License Manager is currently showing Stratus3D activated (1 of 1 activation).

Do you mean that I have to de-activate that and then activate it again using just the serial number which should then activate the bundle?

23 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks for the feedback. 

My iLok License Manager is currently showing Stratus3D activated (1 of 1 activation).

Do you mean that I have to de-activate that and then activate it again using just the serial number which should then activate the bundle?

Symphony showed up on ilok so I just clicked to activate it there

What a mess. Managed to get so many of the bundle products for dirt cheap over the last 2 years (Neoverb, Vocal Synth 2, Melodyne 5 Editor update, iZotope 9 Advanced update, Soundwide bundle (bx bundle, iZotope Elements bundle, etc.), while also having Music Production Suite 3, that it makes it the Music Production Suite upgrade almost redundant. Will have so many duplicates. But would also like to have full updates of stuff like Ozone and especially RX. But it's more expensive to upgrade these 2 separetely than it is to upgrade the whole bundle.

This is the problem with so many company mergers and bundle mergers. If you've been updating / buying these products already (eg. Melodyne, BX / NI plugins), etc. then suddenly the bundles become a total mess.

And then you gotta figure that if you upgrade the MPS bundle now, they will most definitely merge more stuff from NI, PA and Celemony over the next year making it even messier if you already own Komplete Collectors Edition and have a PA subscription.

Decisions, decisions. This is one reason I like subscriptions sometimes. It simplifies a lot of this mess - especially with so many products scattered across multiple companies that are all offering their own bundle combinations.

EDIT: And just realized that if I upgrade Komplete Collectors Edition from 13 to 14, I then get Ozone 10 Standard. But want advanced, which I would get with MPS upgrade. Ayiyi. Are they just trying to mess with my brain?

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, paul cummings said:

Symphony showed up on ilok so I just clicked to activate it there

Got it, thanks. It must have taken a bit of time for Symphony 3D to appear in iLok as it is there now and I have activated it 👍🏻

Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

So, is this like:

iZotope publicly: "Oh noes! It seems we have another glitch. Please do not take advantage of us while we take the rest of the month to sort this silly thing out."

iZotope privately: "F**k yes, the glitch marketing strategy is working! The money is pouring in! Bwa-ha-haa!"

Is that about right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, paul cummings said:

Did the same. All well. Apparently the 3D option doesn’t work in AU, but the 3D versions include everything 2D, so this time we’ve got two activations!