Izotope Early Black Friday Sale!

cclarry

2 hours ago, Spice3d said:

Music Production Suite 5 is $149 here, but seems to be $249 in my account Loyalty offers. Interesting. 🤔

Ok, I see the diff. $249 is for "Universal Edition" which oddly has RX 9 Std vs RX 10 std in non-Universal. Mistake maybe? Universal also adds more bx plugins and two unnamed "major flagship updates" this fall. Does iZotope have the same mgmt as U-he? ;-D

image.thumb.png.c75a89bb5d9e2f0b4d3f8ade87e33686.png

• Like 1

On a different page it shows RX 10 standard (not 9) is what's included in the Music Production Suite 5 Universal Edition. Note "Universal Edition was launched in June as a way for owners to get every iZotope flagship upgrade for free for the year, no matter when you buy. Includes Neutron 4, RX 10 Standard and Ozone 10 Advanced."

1 hour ago, Spice3d said:

Ok, I see the diff. $249 is for "Universal Edition" which oddly has RX 9 Std vs RX 10 std in non-Universal. Mistake maybe? Universal also adds more bx plugins and two unnamed "major flagship updates" this fall. Does iZotope have the same mgmt as U-he? ;-D

image.thumb.png.c75a89bb5d9e2f0b4d3f8ade87e33686.png

This one's my favorite:

image.thumb.png.7b7b3f68477e4f2eea380a920a03ea63.png

If I'm loyal, I can have the Everything Bundle for $999. But if I'm *reeeeeally* loyal, I can get it for $499.

I guess I'm off to have a first-born child, so I can offer it up to iZotope to sweeten the pot.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spice3d said:

Music Production Suite 5 is $149 here, but seems to be $249 in my account Loyalty offers. Interesting. 🤔

I have the 249 option in my account, but i can't find this 149 offer. I have MP4.

Oh and for people who aren't used to this (I'm certainly not), these prices are EXCL tax.

Its very misleading.

However, when you get as far as payment, it does confirm that you have to already have Ozone 10 Advanced to get this deal.

I backed out straight away as I don’t have O10.

My loyalty offer is, as for others here, 249$

Shame,

J

Edited by Jeremy Oakes
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Grem said:

What I haven't figured out yet is that I can put it in my cart for $149, but says it's an "Upgrade From Ozone 10"

I don't think I have Ozone 10. So would I be able to use this product?

Izotope had a glitch earlier this year where anybody could buy the upgrade to their Complete bundle for $200 or less. They honoured that.

• Great Idea 1

15 minutes ago, Technostica said:

Izotope had a glitch earlier this year where anybody could buy the upgrade to their Complete bundle for $200 or less. They honoured that.

Well I gave it shot on the chance this would work. Isotope has already sent me Serial numbers for MPS 5.1. I am not at home right now so I can't install to see if this works. Will keep ya'll updated tomorrow when I get home.

Fingers crossed.

This is what I figured, I only have MPS 3. If this works sweet! If not I can ask Izotope to apply my money already spent to the Loyalty offer deal. Which ain't a bad deal either.

• Like 1

If you look at Larry's url you'll see it's a page of deals tailored to him because he has Ozone Adv 10. Hence the lower prices.

It's a publically accessible page though, just as the page offering the $199 Everything Bundle was earlier this year. So they may honour purchases made through this page for everyone, just as they did before, or they may not. I haven't clicked through to see how sketchy things look during checkout.

If you want to be on the extra safe side, go through your account to your own loyalty offers. Or better yet hit the resellers.

Edit: Based on Grem’s last post it’s probably fine. I would happily chance it myself.

Edited by trager
  • Like 1

The Universal Edition and regular are two different things. The biggest thing you get for the extra $100 with Universal Ed is you get every iZotope flagship upgrade for free for the year. 

1 hour ago, Nick Blanc said:

Thanks, found it. Still leaves me a bit baffled. What is the difference between the regular and the UE? A couple of Brainworx plugins? Because the latest versions of Ozone, RX and Nectar are already included right?

If there's no catch, I'm gonna bite.