Finally Banned from Being Back!

Sheens

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

This is the moment he suddenly realized he we be spending the whole rest of his life willingly chasing a set of boobs .

Kenny

Personally, in 50 years on this earth, I never found anything more worthy of my attention and energy.

Except maybe playing guitar so that it's the other way around and they chase me.

• Haha 2

Misc-Sofia_bouncing.giftenor-5.gifMisc-Sofia_stirring.gif

Woah ! all I have to do is learn how to play the guitar real good and I will meet beautiful women!!! who are gonna chase after me ?

YAY ! there will be no more having to sit next to Pigtail Peggy with the barbed wire braces and sharing my lunch with her ever again :P

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Woah ! all I have to do is learn how to play the guitar real good and I will meet beautiful women!!! who are gonna chase after me ?

YAY ! there will be no more having to sit next to Pigtail Peggy with the barbed wire braces and sharing my lunch with her ever again :P

Kenny

hahaha you made it into the CH All Star Team again this week :) 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Kenny

6 hours ago, Sheens said:

hahaha you made it into the CH All Star Team again this week :) 

Thanks !  Wait I spoke to soon .... It seems it's one step forward and then two steps back 😉

Oh Kenny ! you poor lost soul ,

It's me ! your old friend  " Pigtail Peggy " the freckled flat chested girl with the barbed wire braces you used to reluctantly sit next to and share your lunch with in preschool .

I don't care how well you play "the guitar ".  You should have been a lot nicer to me when you had the chance ...

SKZj39Ntv6AVxXXbJrzbEtb4XiLTmcGGhk-WAfy0

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Sheens said:

them schooldays were awesome...

ef4d70848bbb6b28b0587971b2e12380-school-

1859445990_WordsFailme.jpg.370c8265464d144c904e4dc1bd346992.jpg

A burning bush it was told me "it was a real bad idea to hire the New Biology Teacher" .

In the past year every last one of her male students have lost most of their hair and they all need glasses .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

On 11/4/2022 at 8:57 PM, Sheens said:

Kenny, would you help this young lady with her homework ?

Descriptive-Sore-Dragon-max-1mb.gif

tenor-5.gif

The only way I could be of service to her would be if I was the new athletic coach of her basket ball team.

I would then crown her as the new team captain of "The Infamous CH All Stars "

Descriptive-Sore-Dragon-max-1mb.gifDescriptive-Sore-Dragon-max-1mb.gifDescriptive-Sore-Dragon-max-1mb.gif

We then send our girl  "Jiggles" out  into the game and have her team mates constantly pass her the ball .

happy-girls.gif60second-docs-60second-docs-gifs.gifhappy-girls.gif

Once she starts running the new plays I taught  her , her unique  pair of jiggling gelatinous knee knockers will be expertly put to use  with devastating results .😉

Not only will "Jiggles " confuse all the opposing team players including the coach by having them think 3 basket balls are always coming at them when ever she dribbles the ball down the court to make a basket . 😅

She will also have made it possible for our team "The Infamous CH All Stars " to effortlessly win this years State Championships .🏆

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1