Track Templates ( not all tracks visible) & User Menu Plugins

Good afternoon!
I have created 615 Template Tracks in the process, which are sorted into 19 folders (+ there are still second-level folders inside these folders, there are also 19 of them). When trying to add a Track Template with the right mouse button on the track titles, not all 19 folders are visible, and also not all files inside even those folders that are available to me.
Is it possible to remove the restriction on displaying the number of folders and files in the Insert From Track Template section?
And the second problem. There are probably also limits on the number of VST tools in my created custom menu. I have more than 250 VSTi. At some point, when adding any VST or VSTi to the menu, the arrows that open the tool menu disappear. After removing any VSTi from the list, the arrows reappear. this is probably due to the number of tools in the menu. Is it possible to remove the limit on the number of tools? And I would also like to have a tool search function in the menu. I add tools and effects through the FX window in the track with the right button.
photo_2022-10-31_15-55-13.thumb.jpg.b09ac54f1cb6f9010e9d4c48d3c6d08d.jpg

Edited by Александр Кулаев

The track template menu is a standard Microsoft menu, which unfortunately has a limit to the number of entries.  While we have gone some way to fix this for plugins, it still remains an issue for templates.

As a workaround, you can use the Media Browser, with the filter set to "Track Templates" and just drag the template into the project:image.png.d1981aa9004cbe28c5f52471d8722ee8.png

I'd recommend doing the same for synths / audio fx:

image.png.89c0a3a6b906312023b7a58c268417a7.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1